Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Neato.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

are you attending?

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Dr_Amazing posted:

I still don't get it.

For those who don't want to read an article or w/e, the people who 'organised' dashcon (a convention for people who have tumblr accounts) hyped up that they had a ballpit. it ended up being a literal kiddie pool filled with li'l plastic balls. When one of their celeberity panels cancelled because they weren't paid, the organisers offered the people who were going to (and had to pay upfront to go to) said panel an extra hour in the lovely 'ballpit'.

'''''''''

uh and that's why the lady has the li'l plastyic balls taped to her. the "I'M OFFENDED" sign is because tumblr people get really mad when you say anything at all ever except superwholock

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

McPantserton posted:

She borrowed the gun from some really good friends of mine! They built an actual vibrator into it so you can turn it on and it vibrates.

Moxxie would be proud.

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

or waited a week or two for another mass shooting.

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

That woman's breasts are enormous.

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

dat Garl :|

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

That's Ultimecia, not Adel :)

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Stringbean posted:

You're one of those girls from that foam video aren't you?

Someone post that again, I hate it.

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Drone posted:

Goddamn that one is good.

who he is?

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

muscles like this? posted:

Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead tv show.

Oh. Yeah that is super good!

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Ugh, gross. People should really cosplay to their body type.

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

?

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

I dunno, looks good to me.

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

I heard somewhere that he was a total knob re: other people cosplaying the Joker. maybe i heard wrong though!

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

COSPLAY'd

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Gorilla Salad posted:

But a GREAT Pavel!

he's way too small to be Pavel

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

liquorlanche posted:

Some random dude posted this in the comments section of a Trailer Park Boys meme page on Facebook. He looks better/more greasy than the actual character. It didn't get nearly the credit it deserved. I can't stop laughing.

Then he goes on to tell about how him and his friend did this for Halloween...

Hooooly

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Pilchenstein posted:

A twenty stone cold pimp.

Nice

• Locked thread