Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
Be proud man that is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

McPantserton posted:

Since my Chaos outfit I have also done a new Sister of Battle suit, my first version was back in 2011 before I knew how to make things light and relatively comfortable :gonk: but I love the look so much I rebuilt it this year and it is probably my favorite of all my costumes. My group is normally 4 people but we had only previously been able to do a photoshoot with myself and my husband so today we finally got all 4 of us together for some shots. I'll post some pictures once I get them back from our photographer but in the meantime here's me from our last photoshoot!

This is so awesome. You and the Sisters of Battle own.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

This is uncanny, she's pulling quite the Brent Spiner face right there.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

Is this the Nightingale set from the Elder Scrolls?

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

McPantserton posted:

Testing it out with makeup and hair! Turns out it's way more fun to make yourself look strung out and nasty, I normally really don't care for makeup but this grey skin/red eye deal is pretty fun.

Yeeeeesss. This is going to be awesome.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

Hakkesshu posted:

Clearly they've gotta figure out a workable solution before making Neuromancer because that movie should not exist without mirror lenses

The mirror lenses in Neuromancer are not contact lenses, they are more like sunglasses grafted into the skull, covering the eyesocket.

:goonsay:

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

Grandmother of Five posted:

The reason that this is hilarious to you is because you're being weird. Don't be weird, please.

Finding something funny isn't being weird, calm yourself.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

Goddamn.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

hhhat posted:

I agree and how many generations of DnD ago did they introduce human crows as player characters

Josef bugman posted:

We're on 5th now so probably about 3? I know they were certainly around in 3rd edition.

Kenku have been around since 1st edition. Kenku as player characters is all houserules afaik, unless there's some supplement I don't know about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

How enormous is that dog?

• Locked thread