Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
I think DBZ cosplay is the most enjoyable when it is at its worst.

Franky muniz??!

Pallete Cleanser bonus awesome pic:

Sevalar has a new favorite as of 20:17 on May 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

****MIC TO THE WILLY***

I would be happy if the rest of the thread had bad cosplays :)

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
Probably the best team rocket cosplay I've seen, in terms of polish. Mmmmmmpressive!

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
I'm looking at going to comic con in London in October, with the idea of just soaking it in (my first time) and shooting photos of cosplayers.

Any etiquette , or are most nerds pretty chill? I'm sure they love the attention

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
Comic con this week in London, looking forward to it as it's our first convention. Just going to shoot pictures and soak up the experience. It's the Excel one and we got the top tier tickets as per goon advice. Anything for a first timer? Enough to chew on for a day we hope! Bring it on.

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

****MIC TO THE WILLY***

Overminty posted:

Went a couple of years ago and did pretty much the same thing. It was pretty good fun and saw some decent costumes but seeing that many mspa trolls and furries in person for the first time was a bit of an eye opener. A fair amount of the time we just spent sat on the steps outside and people watched.

I've never been anywhere near 'internet' stuff so I consider myself lucky, so it will be an experience to see this stuff in person. Hope we don't blitz through the stuff in a couple of hours and be like, welp cya!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
MCM London was good fun! Click pics for bigs. The Aliens (there were two, and some marines wandering around) were great and had a constant crowd, rightly so they were fantastic, with retracting mouth-bit.

• Locked thread