Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Opopanax posted:

J Walter Weatherman. She can work with the organizers to set up some impromptu safety demos!

"And that's why don't wear a costume with a long train on the escalator!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Dick Trauma posted:

You too might one day join... THE PARADE OF SUPER-STARS
if you go back in time to 1971

I'm amused that someone went as Super Steranko. If Mr. Miracle hadn't debuted a few months before that con, I'd suspect some influence there.

Also, I saw Ghost Rider in the list of characters and it took me a second to remember that flaming skull Ghost Rider hadn't debuted yet. So someone went as the western character Ghost Rider...

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

McKilligan posted:

Dusted off the suit again yesterday

Just do your laundry before you get that far into your closet.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Oh, someone's cosplaying as my nightmares!

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Clinton1011 posted:

Your nightmares are really hosed up.

It comes from spending too much time online.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Dr_Amazing posted:

I've never understood how it's any harder to make the front look like the character's chest instead of a nonsensical picture of them.

Some of the ponchos did look like the character's outfit, but the more absurd ones they just used a logo or picture.

If I ever do cosplay at a convension, I'm totally doing the smock and bad face mask thing.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Seldom Posts posted:

Who was a tall British woman until Claremont. And we're full circle.

But Claremont created Psylocke...

The real question is why did he wait fifteen years before deciding that she really needed to be an Asian ninja.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

My instant reaction to this picture was, "Oh god, no!" and suppressing an urge to go into a fetal position. So I guess it's pretty accurate.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Tracula posted:

I was gonna link this too. Also don't forget to read the comments, they're pretty wonderful.

It amuses me that KitchenSupply does not get :thejoke:

The rest of the questions there make it my favorite page on Amazon now.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Dick Trauma posted:

I highly approve of the golden age Green Lantern but I don't think the fellow behind him does.

The person on the right hand side is showing off the framed limited edition Rob Liefeld print they just bought to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I thought it would be inappropriate to let page 300 go by without this:

• Locked thread