Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Boomerjinks posted:

Holy poo poo.

I read these threads for the feeling of seeing cosplay of something I haven't thought about it a decade+, yet instantly recognizing/remembering it when a pic comes along. Love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Raptor1033 posted:

Gotta admit, at first I thought you had a pretty decent David Bowie going on.

Hah, that's exactly what I thought too. From the music video for Underground, specifically.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Why is she covered in ballpit balls?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Tyrone from Chappelle's Show?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
How do you even store costumes like this? I don't imagine you can just hang them up in your closet or something.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

I can't decide which one of these I like more :allears:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Pro click

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Hey cosplay goons, if any of y'all are at Wizard World(?) in Philly today and see a guy walking around with a tri-color Corgi, come say hey.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Hell yeah. Only complaint is that the Dagoth Ur isn't seven feet tall and wearing a loincloth.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

That Iron Throne is pretty sweet tbh. I see the Master Sword, Frostmourne from Warcraft, Kylo Ren's lightsaber, Sting from LotR and a FFVIII gunblade. There's probably more there too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Wanna hug that Snorlax.

• Locked thread