Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

dog days are over posted:

Hahah, good expression.

e: no ajna chakra gem 4/10

There's something off-putting and almost uncanny valley about this picture and I don't know what it is. I could be wrong but it feels like it got run through photoshop just a bit too heavily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Lord Lambeth posted:

spotted online, no idea which convention it's at.

With that face and beard I could see this guy rockin' a great Iron Man.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Then there's all the bulky costumes where sitting down is either impossible or fraught with danger:

Goddamn that's amazing. Maybe I'm not remembering NGE correctly but the feet look a bit too big/thick. It does look absolutely hell to wear though.

Some content. Found this on Tumblr.

I don't know if that Wario is terrible or fantastic.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
Goddamn it I was hoping someone wouldn't link that video.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
You don't truly appreciate the chin until the last picture.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Luegene Cards posted:

Goddamn that costume is already basically One-Punch Man. You have a good look, sir.

That's exactly what I was thinking too.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
Reminds me of this story a bit where Jackman went to Comic Con dressed up as Wolverine last year and nobody recognized him. http://www.businessinsider.com/hugh-jackman-wolverine-comic-con-2013-7

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Paladinus posted:

What's next? You'll tell me that Hitler (from Persona 2) cosplay is questionable?
Eh, just slap on some sweet shades and say you're not Hitler, just Führer.

This reminds me. I was out one time and I'm 99% sure I saw someone wearing a Persona 3 jacket just at some store. The problem is that, well, look at it:

Protip: Wearing a black jacket and a red arm band is gonna look really, really bad to most people and at a glance I still thought it was something else before getting a better look.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

McKilligan posted:

Had a ton of photos taken, I'm justing hoping that the photographers rememeber to e-mail me the copies. In the meantime, here's what I managed to find from Saturday -

Guess who managed to tuck their cloak under the belt. Also, it is extremely difficult to get the cloak/cowl just right when you've got gloves on. I need an official handler to make sure ma head looks gud.

The important thing is do you have the off-kilter walk down?

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Absolutely perfect pose.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

I'm a bit disappointed those were edited in. It would have been perfect to straws or toothpicks with them.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

cowboythreespeech posted:

Someone post that again, I hate it.

Wow, gently caress everything. I was gonna link LesBeardly's video of him making fun of the original but...

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
I know this is a small point but I really do appreciate this thread for avoiding being like ten out of ten other cosplay threads on other forums having women wearing rather revealing outfits. I can actually read this and not loving hate everybody.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Tarezax posted:

Worked for Bryan Cranston.

Hugh Jackman too. Didn't he even get some remarks that he was too short for Wolverine? It always amuses me when poo poo like that happens, such as Charlie Chaplin entering and losing a look-alike contest for himself.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Good news everybody!

Video

It's "Good news everyone" :colbert:

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

I imagine this guy has a voice like Brian Blessed.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Looks to be a different jeep but that does remind me of a story from Reddit a while back.
http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/mbydq/i_let_telltale_borrow_my_jurassic_park_jeep_and/

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Mildly Amusing posted:

this woman should try cosplaying Bayonetta if she hasn't already

No lollipops, 0/10. Any Bayonetta cosplay needs to resemble this:

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Irish Joe posted:

A decent costume that could've been great if she had just splurged :10bux: on a can of spray tan.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
So. Honest question. Even if I can supply my own horse teeth how much would a full-on Immortan Joe cosplay cost?

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Gestalt Intellect posted:

uncannyvalley.jpg

Yeah that's all I could think. Those face paint things disturb me considerably less than this does.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

This Amazon link would too late for you but if knowing the brand will help with your searching

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005K...PLLL&ref=plSrch

I was gonna link this too. Also don't forget to read the comments, they're pretty wonderful.

It amuses me that KitchenSupply does not get :thejoke:

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

frankenfreak posted:

His looks vaguely like Hafthor Bjornsson/The Mountain from GoT and the costume only helps that. :v:

If it was Hafthor Bjornsson I don't think he'd even need a costume to be that size.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
Does anyone have video of that suit? I'd love to see how it all articulates, especially the eyes.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Wade Wilson posted:

What's weird to me is when people dress up as a character that shows up *once* in a really long RPG.

At least sometimes they make part of their costume something that will at least give you the name of the character.

I know people do that with background characters in Star Wars. I can't remember the details but there's some guy running during the evacuation of cloud city in ESB with a food processor under his arm and I know I saw like a dozen people all cosplaying him together in a picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
Thank you :allears:

• Locked thread