Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PutinOnTheRitz
Oct 25, 2010
I really dig Power Girl. I cosplayed her in 2011, then I lost 40lbs, learned to sew/craft/hair/makeup a lot better, and cosplayed her again for Anime North last month. Debating making a "Red Son" costume next, but I have enough spandex for 2 Mera (Aquaman) suits, so those are first. (That, and 2 Cherno Alpha drive suits)

2011- 2014-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PutinOnTheRitz
Oct 25, 2010
Working on 2 drivesuits from Pacific Rim still. Gotta have both done by end of August. Officially in panic mode, yet I still have the overwhelming desire to make a rocket raccoon jumpsuit for my ferret so she can cosplay with mum and dad :3:

I learned ferret cosplay is a thing this year. My life has changed significantly.

PutinOnTheRitz
Oct 25, 2010
So my boyfriend requested a cosplay this year for Fan Expo. I said "Sure, pick whatever you want". He picked the Kaidanovskys from Pacific Rim. I wanted to kill him for that decision quite a few times over the last few weeks.

I think I like the first run of suits. We had a choice of wigs or helmets, and stifling August heat decided on wigs for us. (And a prosthetic beard hahahahahaha). I want to mod them a bit and finish up some helmets to at least carry under our arms for Anime North next year in time for Pacific Rim 2. Also I'm so proud of my bf for putting up with the ridiculous uncomfortableness that comes with huge suits of armor and wigs and pros-aid for his first cosplay. :3:

Also got to pull Power Girl out again and shake titties around for Sunday. I felt so well ventilated compared to the day before.

• Locked thread