Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

Alternately, she could go as Samus and attach the laser gun to the missing part of her arm.

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

For those of you who don't know who he's dressing as.

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

So were the Mr. & Mrs.Wayne cosplayers just laying there all day? That had to be kinda boring and not very comfortable.

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

Jonny Angel posted:

Hey DoctorWhat, sorry to ask something that sounds kinda accusatory, but why do you choose that specific Doctor to cosplay? My understanding of him is limited to two facts: he has a ridiculous colorful coat (a good reason to cosplay him), and he apparently likes to choke women? (a good reason not to cosplay him)

The coat I have no idea, but the character was redeemed somewhat in these audio plays or dramas that are made by this company by Big Finish Productions. In the actual TV show at the time the actor and character was kinda screwed over because of backstage drama cause by higher ups in the BBC wanting to kill the show Doctor Who.

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

Lord Frisk posted:

He treats objects like women, man!

I don't get it, its just a picture of Jeff Bridges. :confused:

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

So can we see more Dresden Files cosplay?

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

Its one of those clockwork robots from that one episode of Doctor Who.

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

Say Nothing posted:

Well, that was quick.

Or it could not be. I am just guessing, after all.

VV Yes, that's what it's called.

Thunderfinger has a new favorite as of 04:01 on May 1, 2015

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I dunno what the costume is but I am betting it's hot as gently caress to wear.

Well I guess, if you're into that sort of thing...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

Squidster posted:

Who is this dude? The combover belt buckle is :perfect:

I think the idea is Donald Trump cosplaying as someone from the newest Mad Max film.

• Locked thread