Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

:lol: This guy is a loving treasure.

http://imgur.com/gallery/jiBVa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
Yeah if that darts board on the right is any indication of scale, I don't think that thing was meant to be like, wearable.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
This pleases me greatly.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
1. This is insanely on point
2. She is hella pretty
3. Apparently this is from Comic Con Russia, here's a huge rear end gallery of photos from there:

https://imgur.com/a/2srbx

Lots of good poo poo in there;

(I don't even like Harry Potter but that's drat impressive)

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

THE HERETICAL JEDI CULT WILL BE PURGED IN THE NAME OF THE GOD-EMPEROR PALPATINE

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
Yeah I know, not cosplay, I just figured it was relevant to the 40k Vader costume and a cool-rear end picture so no harm in posting it, right? :shrug:

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Aleph Null posted:

A human busting out of an alien?
Heh, "bust"ing indeed

Heh, hehheh

eh

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Kwyndig posted:

That's a lot of injury makeup there, Geralt cosplayer dude. Otherwise nice.
Ah yes, Geralt of Rivia, known far and wide by his pristine, completely intact face

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
Yeah I've had his FB page liked for some time now, and his stuff is pretty consistently funny. I get a good few laughs out of it every week.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Wendell posted:

That guy is really quite creative.
Seriously

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Reinanigans posted:

I mean, I get it, Meg from Hercules, but that helmet would never fit under that hair. Unless :thejoke: ?

Well no, helmets typically go over the hair from what I've seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
This loving guy :allears:

• Locked thread