Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JohnOfOrdo3
Nov 7, 2011

My other car is an asteroid
:black101:

Lord Frisk posted:

It bothers me that the guy didnt just grow a beard.

Not everybody can. One of my friends can only grow a tiny pencil mustache and a villains goatee on his chin. I guess you just have to go with the lesser of two evils sometimes. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JohnOfOrdo3
Nov 7, 2011

mind the walrus posted:

I looked back a while and didn't see this. From the relatively new series Rat Queens:

I want to find who was involved in this and shake their hand because goddamn did they nail everything on this.

Not quite everything, there's a few tears that the cosplayer missed. Doesn't detract from the fact that it's fantastic. Just thought I'd point it out because I'm a pedantic sod.

JohnOfOrdo3
Nov 7, 2011

mind the walrus posted:

No I'm getting yarn too.

To be fair if you just spent all that money making a note-perfect costume would you put strategic tears in it just for one photo when you could reuse the costume for conventions and parties for years afterwards?

That is an excellent point and something I had not considered. You're right I probably wouldn't, guess I retract my statement (Except the part about it being fantastic) but I'll leave it up so that this little convo makes sense to anyone reading it :)

JohnOfOrdo3
Nov 7, 2011

McPantserton posted:

COSTUMES

Fantastic Leo Cosplay as Leona from League of Legends

I myself am about to get ready to do a new 40k photoshoot so I'll be self-posting some more later, deal with it :c00lbert:

Ooh! What are you doing this time? Is it your chaos berserker again or something new?

• Locked thread