Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
I'm legitimately tempted to recreate the Carter-banana meme for a con and see who recognizes me.

http://imgur.com/lsoomRq

That kid rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

I went as a cel-shaded Kavinsky, using the Nightcall cover as a reference. GF did the makeup. Rest of the costume was more based on the Odd Look video.

Bonk has a new favorite as of 12:20 on Nov 2, 2015

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
Went to Fan Expo Vancouver today. I didn't take many pics but these caught my eye for thinking outside the box (or inside, for the latter one).

The Star Wars title crawl. She had different episodes on the front and back.

Just a straight up TARDIS. The person inside was covered completely in black so you could only barely see a silhouette if you looked in the windows, but I saw this moving through the crowd a few times. The light up top blinked on and off too. John Barrowman had a Q&A panel (which was very entertaining) and gave a shoutout to the costume from the stage.

• Locked thread