Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

Cause I needed to see what this looked like from the front.

It was as awesome as I thought it'd be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

New Leaf posted:

Maybe Flickr doesn't like my phone, or this is some kind of super abstract version of them, but that appears to be a ball of yarn.

Click on the left arrow.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/71598011@N00/14313833788/in/photostream/

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

Arcsquad12 posted:

This is unnerving. It's like somebody bumpmapped Maisie Williams face onto this girl and then hosed up the nose.

Almost every time I see these Arya cosplays I stare at it and go 'yeah ok so that's Maisie Williams, how's that count as cosplay?' Then I have to google her and it's like a spot the difference game.

Almost always the eyebrows or the nose, and not by much.

Edit: That price robot is awesome. and the one piece

Leper Residue has a new favorite as of 07:41 on Jul 14, 2014

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Who's the dude in body paint as an albino with Storm?

Or, more correctly, who's the dude supposed to be?

Judging from the outfit I think it's a genderbender Emma Frost.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

Kids cosplaying in well made costumes is always soooo much cooler to me than adults doing it. Adult cosplay is cool, but man, I wish my parents had made me such awesome outfits instead of just wrapping me in toilet paper and calling me a mummy.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

No shots of her invisible, 4/10.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

As a straight man I feel like this is the wrongest question, but is that a wig? I've tried getting hair that color and except for when it was straight up falling out it was never that white and voluminous.

Like I think I see roots, but I'm not sure how wigs really work. Extensions maybe?

• Locked thread