Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

404GoonNotFound posted:

Now with Source Video!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP0zRvy6gBw
WARNING: Half-hearted Pharrell parody.

I know this is a couple pages back, but what's that supposed to be at 1:25? It feels like someone is cosplaying my ex from high school.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

The Mentalizer posted:

Didn't he post the same story here in a bid for sympathy only to end up with everyone calling him an idiot for not following the shipping company's instructions?

And what the gently caress is wrong with Reddit that those guys go straight to doxxing and rape/death threats?

Ask him yourself, he posted on this very page.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It definitely looks like the whole mask should be pulled down a bit.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Has boobs, is sexy.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

drat that carpet gets me every time.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Boomerjinks posted:

Apologies for the facebook link, but yes.

Coincidentally, I saw a dude riding a motorcycle in full Captain America gear a few months later and discovered, after asking facebook people to track him down, that it was the same dude in the video as Ian.

This summer I saw Captain America and Buckey riding around Denver, was wondering if you knew them. They had crotch rockets though.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Yea I'm really confused what's going on under that shawl.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I actually kinda like how her breasts break the illusion. (oh God I typed that) It kinda adds to the unrealistic feel and keeps it cartoony looking. Where most cosplay is stuck in the real world hers is straight outa comics and you can see just how far it is from reality when she moves. Also her livestreams are pretty incredible.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

LingcodKilla posted:

Yeah I recall we wernt even allowed to question anyone if it was a therapy animal or not but that was like 15 years ago at Safeway. People completely abused it and I'm still pretty sure there is no such thing as a "therapy snake".

If you're still talking about Colorado there is at least one" therapy snake" certified by a respectable organization and everything.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Photoshop can add a lot to even the worst cosplay costumes.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Silk, but not the "good" costume.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

hiddenriverninja posted:

The web-bathing suit was the good costume?

The black over the hips....

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

we had a guy come in to the CSH when i was a medic in iraq. he was working on a vehicle, got sprayed in the eyes with battery fluid into his contact lenses. he rinsed out for about 30 seconds and went for a cigarette. 30 minutes later he was basically blind.

ps peeling poo poo off of eyeballs is basically the worst

I didn't bring my contacts to Iraq for this exact reason. I never wore my glasses either but my eyes aren't that bad.

However... I did get lice shampoo (for my kids) in my contact case and just casually rinsed it out after tossing the old contacts and putting new ones in the case. Nope, not good enough. My contact bothered me and I took it out after a few hours. The shampoo fused the loving contact to my eye and a large portion of the top layer of my eye came with it. Few days in an eye patch, steroid drops in my eyes, and I was better, but the doctor said that losing my eye was a real possibility.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Watch this MMA fighter cosplay as a Tae kwon do black belt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiKfrsTP0Xk

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Something I can make jerk chicken too, if you know what I mean.

I want to see avian cosplay.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

VendaGoat posted:

Is that grover next to Big bird? And why all the empty space between Grover and Oscar?

The photographer should know better and have them move closer together.

It's pretty obvious they're posing for another photographer and this picture is taken by someone off to the side.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

There was a female Comedian and a bombshell Supergirl taking pictures together. My daughter walked away with the Comedian's gun. :3:

Grem has a new favorite as of 04:58 on Jun 20, 2016

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I really love the Snow White Bobba Fet outfit. I've seen it before, I wish someone would make a little kid's version for my daughter, she'd be over the loving moon. I, however, have no skill to speak of for making costumes.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I really dig Snatch Duster's idiotic cosplay posts but his mental breakdowns over people not agreeing with him over who has a psychological disorder are another level.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I swear to GOD if Snatch Duster posts more big tittied girls I'm going to snap.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Don't do it Snatch Duster, don't you daaaaare do it.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Special forces don't wear that poo poo, lol. Idiot infantrymen who think they're cool do.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

TenementFunster posted:

lol those psychopaths love that punisher crap almost as much as they love nazis
https://theintercept.com/2017/01/10/the-crimes-of-seal-team-6/

Nah, those psychopaths are professional psychopaths and wear either nothing, or a regular brown balaclavas. They're not in the business of showing off with weird masks. If you see some picture of a SEAL with a skull mask it's either a loving airsoft dork or some dude who wishes he could qualify for a Special Operations unit but is the wrong type of crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

• Locked thread