Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Arcsquad12 posted:

This one loving owns.

So is he supposed to look like that anime dad meme? Because the vibe I'm getting is that he just caught Reed watching hentai.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

You don't often see the Australian angle used in cosplay photos.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Don't know whether I crossed paths with any of you goons in Denver. I was the Donald J. Hutt campaigning there on Saturday. Anyway, this was my personal favorite of the weekend:

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

We dutchin'? Yeah I'm down.

I'm getting seasick.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Jedit posted:

That's Iceman. Colossus and Kitty Pryde have had a sort of thing forever.

:flashfact: C'mon now everyone; it's perfectly simple:

Ultimate Colossus is gay.

Earth-616 Colossus is straight.

Iceman was straight, but his earlier self got time-displaced and it turns out he was gay all along so now there's a gay Iceman and a straight Iceman.
[

Also, Beast claimed he might be gay but it turns out he was just conducting a thought experiment. No one knows why.

Comics, folks!

*Disclaimer: Selected photos do not necessarily represent the sexuality of the cosplayers involved.*

• Locked thread