Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

That's impossible, everyone knows ink will not stick to human skin like that. It has to be injected meticulously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Okay, okay, i surrender!

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Irish Joe posted:

A decent costume that could've been great if she had just splurged :10bux: on a can of spray tan.

Ew. What? Ew.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

AIEEEEEE, A GIRL

SQUAD BROKEN!

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Boy, you guys sure hate dutch angles.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

DeusExMachinima posted:

...is it just the light versus shadow playing tricks or are her boobs seriously misaligned? :stonklol:

Goons ITT do not understand that breasts are connected to a system of bones and muscles capable of achieving a variety of poses.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

*sees a picture taken with a dutch angle*

*literally cannot comprehend the image without tilting his head*

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Clock Crew OG

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Robert Denby posted:

Great cosplay of the Dirty PairLOVELY ANGELS

Oh hey, the girl on the left is an old co-worker of mine! I saw her post these on facebook but I didn't know who they were cosplaying.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

You're doing god's work.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

You clearly see him open up the water mains for several whole seconds in the beginning, what more do you expect from the man?? Frankly I think it seems irresponsible the way they left it running at the end there.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

To be fair, emoting is not one of that character's strengths.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Mobas in general, but especially League of Legends, are basically cult of personality the video game. The actual storyline of League of Legends is basically e-sports via sorcery. Disputes in this world are settled in arcane gladiatorial combat by teams of five summoners (i.e, the players). The summoners are drawing from a big pool of heroes, villains, monsters, ghosts, kings, etc which all have volunteered to take part in these fights. They are the celebrities of that world. "Runeterra", I wanna say? (google confirms.)

Mechanics-wise, the games themselves are played in the RTS format, which was intended for the control of many units of soldiers but now just controls one. The biggest decision you make in the game is which character you're going to be, and then when you're playing you tend to develop very strong emotional reactions toward certain characters (both positive and negative).

Just the sight of this motherfucker right here raises my blood pressure a little bit.

League of legends is also the most played videogame in the world, so there's that.

Ignite Memories has a new favorite as of 18:43 on Aug 14, 2015

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Urge to punch baby

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I would have tried to get the chestpiece a little smaller, if possible. Great cosplay, though.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Graphic Designer is generally used to describe a person who does layout, formatting and logo arrangements for print & web. Though the models you look at in video games are referred to as 'graphics', the design of them is not referred to as 'graphic design'.

:eng101:

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

The ponytail is the tentacle, duh.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

How pissed off would you be if you were a one-armed female cosplayer with the build and eye color of Charlize Theron but you were missing the wrong arm?

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

mind the walrus posted:

This one right?

I saw an image of this a while ago, but didn't know who made it. Looks really cool.

That's a really great cyclops. Good cyclops cosplay is rare.

ESPECIALLY RED CYCLOPS! I challenge anyone in here to find one good execution of X-face Cyclops, because I'm not sure it's possible to do.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Axel Serenity posted:

My favorite couple this year, by far

This makes me so goddamn happy.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Spider... elektra?!

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

It's true. They fill up the fry container and then put approximately 2x that amount of fries into the bag.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Those guys are gonna be so goddamn popular

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

VendaGoat posted:

I am no longer the worst.

Nno,

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Is that boner robin??!

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

That is weirdly heartwarming. Good for him.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

That reminds me, I really need to convert scrunts to d20.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

The MSJ posted:

If it's any consolation, a whole generation will know Cortana more as a circle logo in their PC that opens their emails and tells them the location of the nearest restaurant instead of a sexy hologram from an FPS game.

Am I the only one who finds it super cringey that they named their siri after a halo character?

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Nice meltdown

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I gotta hand it to him, that's some crazy accurate joey hair.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

That's really clever! It must have taken some real craftsmanship to get those two materials to sew together without bunching up all weird.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

It's... perfect!

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

The fact that they would give her organic webbing is a little mind boggling

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

You guys are both creeps

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Goddamn that storm is ripped. She could pull off colossus.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Funhilde posted:

She is wearing a waist cinching corset under her Powergirl costume which is totally appropriate for it. Too often people don't wear good undergarments with their costumes and it really takes away from all the work they've done.

This is the best eye I've seen on a Leela costume.

That is great. I don't think I've ever seen anyone pull off Leela's eye very well before.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I like that the thing on her wrist appears functional in that last one.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Aleph Null posted:

Is that Kevin Spacey? Seriously.

You have all of the face blindness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Patattack posted:

I mean, it looks fantastic, but I can't stop thinking...If you're just going to paint over it, why go to the trouble of making it out of wood? You could have used a material that's easier to work with and way lighter to carry around all day.

Not everybody has every skillset? He made the maui hook that fit his life instead of the life that fit his maui hook.

• Locked thread