Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mucktron
Dec 21, 2005

"But I've been twelve for a very long time"
So me and my friends ended up checking out LA Cosplay Con (IE. "Pay $17 bucks to walk around a hotel lobby and see a few people who didn't win Face/Off), but it was a good test run for our Kill La Kill Costumes we will be doing for AX and Otakon

Our actual photographer was unavaible, but we will probably do a photo-shoot next month to actually show off the costumes better. As opposed to standing around in a hotel lobby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mucktron
Dec 21, 2005

Went to Otakon's west-coast premie baby sister con, Otakon Vegas last month and decided to jump on the Jojo Bandwagon.

I did a girl version of Jotaro and my boyfriend was Kakyoin, I also built an Iggy for ya' know.. antics.

bonus: ::rerorerorerorero::

Mucktron
Dec 21, 2005

KoB posted:

Love the hat, its perfect.

Thank you! I bought a cheap costume police officer hat, took it apart, replaced it with the fabric I'd made my jacket from and re-sewed it. Then I cut it in half, stitched it to my wig so it wouldn't fall off, and made a resin casting of that emblem. :3:

Mucktron
Dec 21, 2005

McPantserton posted:

Narga and Aoki Cosplay did a super badass Silent Hill 2 photoshoot that they edited really heavily to get rid of that, I love it so much. SH2 is still my absolute favorite game of all time.

They did a lot of setup too though, before and after edit shot shows it's mostly the lighting they messed with

Reminds me of when Universal Studios had the Silent Hill maze for Halloween Horror Nights. As a Scaracter you were not suppose to take pictures of yourself/others, but anytime the supervisor wasn't looking, the Pyramid Head and the Nurse Scaractors would do the :huh: pose and take pictures of it. :haw:

Mucktron
Dec 21, 2005

I have a Tina costume I wear as my go-to for random costume parties and I finally decided to get some photos of myself wearing it that were not taking on an iphone in a dark bar/house party.

Working on some erotic friendfiction

time for the charm bomb to explode.

Practicing my sexy dance fighting.

Mucktron
Dec 21, 2005

Went to AX the other week and threw together a (lady) Joseph Joestar from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure at the last minute. Most of the characters I end up cosplaying are super serious, so it was fun to be a goofball for a change.

(a really great Kars I found at AX!)

and of course, 'OH NOOOOOOO!!!!'

Gonna be continuing the Jojo cosplay at Otakon next week and I'm super stoked!

Mucktron
Dec 21, 2005

So the funny part is, I cosplayed as Revolver Ocelot from Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater like.. 10 years ago, and now that The Phantom Pain is out, I was like "hey. why the hell not?"

Me and my photographer friend took advantage of our current location in southern california and got some photos, I'd say they came out... pretty good :ocelot:

Mucktron
Dec 21, 2005

My boyfriend and I did Mad Max as well. The arm was thrown together pretty haphazardly. Not the sort of work I'd bring to a convention, but it was Halloween and we were surrounded by drunk people wearing costumes they'd bought from a bag at Spirit Halloween store, so we had fun

Bathroom selfie

My boyfriend actually had a jacket that was falling apart that we used for Max's jacket.

Mucktron
Dec 21, 2005

Pretty low-key costume, but I took advantage of the fact that there's a drained public pool down the street from me and took some photos of myself as Aoi Asahina from Dang It Ron Paul!

I'll probably need to find a con to wear it around at, it's a really fun costume.

Mucktron has a new favorite as of 02:34 on Feb 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mucktron
Dec 21, 2005

Holy poo poo! That Geralt was fantastic! He said he was in the costume compitiation and I hope he placed 'cause my god he was fantastic! I took a selfie with him because I attended Wondercon as....

Had a lot of fun and even got reconized by a few people! I'm really happy with most of the costume, though I want to re-make my sword, as it's very :downs:

• Locked thread