Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

CzarChasm posted:

What was this supposed to convey? Is it some weird MAD fold-in, where if someone were to fold her down the middle, some hilarious image would form from the nonsense pictured?

From what I know these tattoos were literally,

*walks into tattoo parlor and browses samples, tattoo artist pimps these that he made but has never actually done tattoos of, gets tattoos on this basis.*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...
It clearly needs some waves or flames to really fill it out.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Red Bones posted:

I love the pose on that skeleton :allears:

The legend returns! This guy is the best.

Vintersorg has a new favorite as of 15:56 on May 20, 2014

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Hits send.
Look of horror sweeps across face.

Leelee
Jul 31, 2012

Syntax Error

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

I first read it as 'Only God Can Guide Me' and thought the 'tastelessness' was the over-used testament and the awful font.
I would love to see this guy's follow-up post.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Death before dish-owner!

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Reminds me of an idea of I had for a turd wearing a bandana and a plaid shirt with only the top button done, twin mac-10s and a giant 'chest' tattoo in socal style saying NUG LYFE

TunaSpleen
Jan 27, 2007

How do I say, "You're the grossest thing ever" without offending you?
Grimey Drawer
I've posted this terrible back piece on a friend of mine before:

but she is indeed the gift that keeps on giving, with an amazing new recolor just in time for the new thread!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Wow... Looks like all sorts of horrible bacne.

jgrrr
Oct 3, 2007

&
not the most tasteless, but tacky

Bukowski
Dec 28, 2009

hammulder

jgrrr posted:

I'm gonna fill it in with all the countries I visit! :downs:

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Bukowski posted:

I'm gonna fill it in with all the countries I visit! :downs:

Got the world on my shoulders :downsrim:

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

jgrrr posted:

Yeah, gently caress you Antarctica. With your 'things' and 'madness mountains'. You ain't gracing my back fat.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
to be fair, those probably taste like something.

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

Our neighbor's trashy daughter has these along with the crisscrossed ribbons going down the legs. Of course it's just the outlines, too.

Mr. Snickerdoodles
Nov 19, 2013

ToastFaceKillah posted:

Are you talking about my super happy funtime tattoo album?

http://imgur.com/a/3TrO0

I....jesus. So glad I waited to eat before I opened that. Excuse me while I go sterilize everything I own. Twice.

HardDisk posted:

Someone on the last page of the last thread posted an album chronicling a pubic tattoo removal. Enjoy: :nws: :nms: http://imgur.com/a/oQxmm :nms: :nws:

Also, am I the only one who thinks the end result looks pretty much the same as pre-bloodbath vagina? Seriously, the tattoo doesn't look faded at all. Does tat removal not actually REMOVE tats?

Mr. Snickerdoodles has a new favorite as of 22:52 on May 23, 2014

RazorBunny
May 23, 2007

Sometimes I feel like this.

Quirkytizzy posted:

Also, am I the only one who thinks the end result looks pretty much the same as pre-bloodbath vagina? Seriously, the tattoo doesn't look faded at all. Does tat removal not actually REMOVE tats?

It takes a bunch of sessions. They can't laser the entire tattoo at each session, so they do individual dots that cumulatively laser the entire tattoo. I just had my second session so mine is all hosed up looking and scabby right now, otherwise I'd take a photo up close so you can see the result. It's basically like deleting individual pixels of color, and eventually you remove enough of them. My friend was almost done with her removal but stopped laser treatments after she got pregnant and hers just looks vaguely like a bruise or something.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Quack.

Jesus!

Unsurprisingly, also posted in the meme thread.

Bukowski
Dec 28, 2009

hammulder

bartse.cx

Paper Diamonds
Sep 2, 2011

CommanderApaul posted:

Our neighbor's trashy daughter has these along with the crisscrossed ribbons going down the legs. Of course it's just the outlines, too.
Is your neighbor's daughter adult film actress Faye Runaway?

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!

Paper Diamonds posted:

Is your neighbor's daughter adult film actress Faye Runaway?

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011

Bukowski posted:

bartse.cx

This owns holy poo poo

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

Took me ages to see what was actually wrong with this. One reason why stupid fonts can actually be a plus.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

4chan generation/millennials are gonna have the shittiest tattoos.

I dont know if thats a "get off my lawn thing" or just reality.

Triangle
Jul 30, 2011

Heh. If I was actually unchill, I would be using all caps and/or exclamation marks in my posts, but I am chill. Clowns like you make me laugh, that's what clowns do. Added to my ignore list.

TunaSpleen posted:

I've posted this terrible back piece on a friend of mine before:

but she is indeed the gift that keeps on giving, with an amazing new recolor just in time for the new thread!

Fly Away Homo

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
Fly Away Homev

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Hypertropia?

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Vintersorg posted:

4chan generation/millennials are gonna have the shittiest tattoos.

I dont know if thats a "get off my lawn thing" or just reality.

No, it's reality. Our old people have fuckin sweet anchors, hula ladies, boats, our grand kids will have god drat reaction faces and that's tragic. That will be the exception obviously, not the rule.

Quad
Dec 31, 2007

I've seen pogs you people wouldn't believe

It Came From Facebook: It's Seattle, which is fine, but I don't understand the "lovely watercolor" scheme. Maybe it's actually really artistic, I dunno.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Let's have some

tattoos.

More to come.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Quad posted:

It Came From Facebook: It's Seattle, which is fine, but I don't understand the "lovely watercolor" scheme. Maybe it's actually really artistic, I dunno.

It's not just you, it looks really, really bad.

Never has the thread title been more appropriate!

Leelee
Jul 31, 2012

Syntax Error

Say Nothing posted:

Let's have some

I like this one. It's like they gave up on the sentiment by saying "It's going to be...eh."

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Say Nothing posted:

Let's have some

IEs gonna Be Alrigch!

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
Rick Ross is a rapper. "Rich Forever" on your chin is pretty tasteless, but mostly I think the Florida between the eyebrows is loving hilarious.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Rick Ross is a rapper. "Rich Forever" on your chin is pretty tasteless, but mostly I think the Florida between the eyebrows is loving hilarious.

I also find it interesting that he got Nikko Hurtado to do it who is arguably one of the best tattoo artists in the world, at least in photorealism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
If you're Rich Forever why not?

• Locked thread