Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Splits posted:

That bun is even vegan. It's tapioca.

As opposed to wheat, which comes from what animal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Nemico posted:

Nailed that Pac Man ghost.

I'm guessing this was supposed to be some kind of "mathematical analysis" of a Rubik's cube, but since the dude's a fuckin' moron he just slapped a bunch of vaguely mathy/sciency-looking poo poo over a Rubik's cube and called it a day.

What the hell is that molecule supposed to be?

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Guy Montag posted:

Jesus. A militant trans lesbian pagan, apparently crustpunk based on the fingernails and vest/jacket who literally has 'man-hating' and 'die cis scum' tattooed on her loving body.

She's like a walking talking tumblr stereotype. Did someone figure out how to make an image macro come to life? Or did Rush Limbaugh's favorite strawman get cursed by a fairy and became real? :psypop:

Gotta be Ahuviya Harel. Crazier than a sack of cats.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

AlbieQuirky posted:

She apparently has multiple personalities, if that helps. Basically all the weirdest echo chambers of Tumblr distilled into one person.

Her brain is a loving echo chamber.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I strongly suspect that it's less a case of "tattoo artists can't spell" and more a case of "artist pointed it out to client, client became belligerent and insisted on spelling it their way".

Except the ones that were obviously done by lovely scratchers in somebody's living room with a machine they bought on eBay. Then everybody involved in the process is probably a moron.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

apsouthern posted:

I'll be honest, I'm a very lapsed Roman Catholic, but I don't recall any mention of Jesus' thumbs being on the wrong side of his hands?

The thumbs are fine; it's the rest of the fingers that are wrong. That and the artist having apparently no idea what a hand actually looks like.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

That doesn't look like a decision made by a sober man.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Genocide Tendency posted:

THis is awesome. That shop where ever it is is awesome. And I will fite anyone who says otherwise.

I think it's in Montreal, and to be perfectly honest I briefly considered a road trip.

If I ever find myself up there, it's gonna happen.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

At least get those numbers tattooed directly on top of the appropriate vertebrae, come on.

This made me briefly ponder the idea of numbering my vertebrae with tattoos until I realized how ridiculously unpleasant L5 would probably be.

Never mind the reasoning for it.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Tears In A Vial posted:

BBC Magazine has an article up about eyeball 'tattoos'.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-30750361

This guy is a murderer, right? He looks like he collects spleens.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Dienes posted:

The blue tattooed eyes really distracted from the Van Gogh treatment he has. How is that going to impact his hearing?

In a word, hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Rough Lobster posted:

WHAT DOES THE SYMBOL IN THE CENTER MEAN. I must know.

It looks like a really sloppy 淫 yín, which can mean "lewd, wanton" but can also apparently mean "kinky".

• Locked thread