Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Giga Pet giveaway
Jun 28, 2008

You're Not Welcome?

Found this in the Sasha Unisex tag on tumblr. Not sure if it's a straight up copy or just a stylistic rip-off but holy poo poo, horse got weak eyebrow game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giga Pet giveaway
Jun 28, 2008

You're Not Welcome?
That hand.

Giga Pet giveaway
Jun 28, 2008

You're Not Welcome?

I was looking up traditional moon tattoos. There's a chance this is pen, right?

Giga Pet giveaway
Jun 28, 2008

You're Not Welcome?

[howls between pbr burps]

Giga Pet giveaway
Jun 28, 2008

You're Not Welcome?

Tasty_Crayon posted:

I would imagine that only lovely tattoo artist appear on the reality tv shows because actually talented artists are booked into loving eternity and don't have the patience/misplaced ego to deal with the dog and pony show.

Some of them aren't that bad! The shows themselves are bizarre but I'd say Teresa Sharpe (winner of Best Ink season 2) is actually talented for sure.

Giga Pet giveaway
Jun 28, 2008

You're Not Welcome?
I stumbled across this on instagram just now. She appears to be getting a tattoo for every disney movie but they're all in the style of minimalist posters where they just choose one object/image to represent the movie. Would you know what those blobby peanuts are about without context?

Then I just looked around at #ghosttattoo for a while.

NSFW http://i.imgur.com/Z8cXygE.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giga Pet giveaway
Jun 28, 2008

You're Not Welcome?
#kittytattoos leaves something dead on your front step:

(I feel like I could love the last one if I had context).

• Locked thread