Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

detectivemonkey posted:

Edit: ^^ This face, though...

One of her breasts is defying gravity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Man, Jesus is ripped. Look at that ten-pack.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Centripetal Horse posted:

It looks like a smiling cephalopod conducting an orchestra while riding a sled.

This is one of those can't-unsee-it sort of images, haha.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

He's aiming a flaming chicken nugget with such conviction..

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Centripetal Horse posted:

The portrait of Bob Dobbs really pulls the room together.

And the water damage on the wall just adds a certain... depth.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

david duchovny posted:

I got this cool stick and poke but I also think it belongs here.

This is awesome and in the wrong topic.

cyberia posted:

Unless you're the guy from Memento there's no reason to get a date stamped on your body permanently.

Well, that's like, your opinion, man.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

She's got a tattoo of his mustache on her butthole.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Bogan Krkic posted:

I chose a good tattoo artist because I like what he imagines, draws and then tattoos, let me just get him to copy this poo poo trading card picture on to me

:golfclap:

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

I mean, are you having him literally just slap on a squirtle from the cartoon show, or is he going to do his own version of it? Cause the latter is legit, the former... not so much.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

captainOrbital posted:

The latter is MORE legit.

I have an artist's rendition of the teenage mutant ninja turtles on my ribs, so I say it's totally legit. :colbert:

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

gently caress you so hard I hate these images.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Leelee posted:

"don't dead open inside"

Looks like muppet hands coming out of the door.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

KongGeorgeVII posted:

I agree they are badass tattoos. I follow the artist on instagram because they are hella rad but I think they probably fall under the banner of 'tasteless'.

Link the Instagram!

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Ahh, Lego-hand Syndrome.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Wish I knew what his knuckles said...

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

And the piece de resistance...

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Zaphod42 posted:

Everybody did, they were ridiculously popular. Those images have scarred their way into our society's collective unconscious.

I remember a story about a woman with a scarf around her neck and when she took it off her head fell off.

It seemed so loving scary in elementary school but in retrospect it just seems hilarious. They all did a really good job of slowly building up tension, though.

I remember that one! The one that terrified me was the mother that had two children who always misbehaved, and she threatened to leave if they kept it up. Sure enough she left, and what replaced her? Some like, zombie-wolf in her clothes and rocking chair with a terrifying picture of it. I think it ate the kids, too.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

That Gumby is awesome.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Can we talk about what's going on with his bicep, as well?

This is what I was thinking.

"Bicep implants? Those real, bro? C'mon, bro!"

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Evelyn Nesbit posted:

Wrong thread, this owns.

Awesome and well done. :golfclap:

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Three long, heartfelt(blah blah blah...) Facebook posts about people getting "the best tattoo they can think of" popped up on my feed, all within a month of eachother. And what are these amazing tattoos, you ask?

loving semicolons. :suicide:

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Ben Smash posted:

I'm a little surprised one of my friends hasn't posted this yet...

I got dickbutt tattooed on my butt.

Still makes me giggle when I see it in the mirror. Has the added benefit of me saying "Want to see my favorite tattoo?" and then mooning everybody.

Ah, another one.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Ben Smash posted:

I am the original, sir. All others are imitators.

Doubtful. How recently did you get it? Cause I've seen them dating back to dickbutt's genesis, so...

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Dienes posted:

Is this scarification, or did she just get a tattoo in white?

I'm sure the hashtag at the front won't date it at all.

Could be a UV tattoo.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

TheKennedys posted:

My sister has the Houston skyline in questionably-drawn UV ink across her chest (why yes, she is a young, spoiled faux-trashy white girl, why do you ask) and that's about what it looked like when it was fairly new.

And it's not in this topic yet? For shame. :colbert:

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Wrecking Ball posted:

Requesting thread title change to: Gnly çad ean Fudge Me

:perfect:

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

snergle posted:

At first I thought that was cool and a decent alternative to droping a few grand on a ring then I remembered that I am being an idiot and they are probably divorced by now.

They look like Lucky Charms rings.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

ToastFaceKillah posted:

Also the pupils are uneven.

Oh drat now I can't un-see how wonky the eyes are :psyduck:

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Apprentice Dick posted:

This belongs to a guy in his late thirties. He subsequently started unfriending people on Facebook that made fun of it.

As someone with a TMNT tattoo, I am offended.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Sorbus posted:

pretty good coverup imho.

That owl's expresssion is amazing, bahaha. So sad it got covered up.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

ricketyvickyt posted:

I came across these little gems on Instagram:

Thought it said "resentmentneedletattoo" and thought wow, that's very appropriate. That poor gorilla and his eyes...

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

fullroundaction posted:

My mom has one of those bracelets that lists a couple medications she's allergic to that will basically kill her if given. Do they ignore those too? Actual question.

Those are actually approved/reviewed/verified and have some form of legitimacy behind them. I think that's the thing people aren't understanding?

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Scratch Monkey posted:

"Natasha doesn't sound white trash enough. I know!" Dollars to donuts her middle name is either Lynn or Crystal

I see leopard print on whoever's next to her, that car is just packed to the brim with white trash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

spudsbuckley posted:

The simplest way to avoid bad tattoo artists is to never get a tattoo because they are really loving stupid and only exist so that people on the internet can laugh at the horrible poo poo you permanently had put on your body.

spudsbuckley posted:

It's objectively dumb as gently caress. You already know your kids names already and no one else gives a poo poo.

It is just the sign of a person who is so starved for attention that they daub names on themselves hoping some random rear end in a top hat will come up to them and ask "Who are Jocelyn and Brad?" so they can bore yet another person with a rambling soliloquy about their kids and how they are soooooooo amazing.

All tattoos are loving stupid and have no meaning. They are merely a desperate attempt to make yourself look more interesting when you have gently caress all going for you.

spudsbuckley posted:

Nearly all of your posts are in the Counter Strike thread and this one.

You have a Counter Strike tattoo, don't you?

:kingsley: Meltdooooooooooooooooooooooooooown

• Locked thread