Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Why would you get a curse word tattooed on you if you're just going to censor it? And that's not how glass shatters, either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Nice save...I guess.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
There's a place called Skandlous Body Art near my house that's caught my eye as a place that probably has terrible stuff, so I finally checked out their portfolio and I was right.

before/after coverup

Link to portfolio. I mean, i already knew I wasn't going to get anything there just based on the fact that it's called "Skandlous" but this just cements it.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
I've seen an old guy with a Mountain Dew hillbilly logo from the 60's, but of course I can't find a picture of him now.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

mick ohio posted:

It's like Yoda wrote a teen novel: "and in that moment I swear infinite were we"

From the thumbnail, I thought this was a pink Mobius strip, but no, it's just that her skin is really, really red.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Not just one name, but NINE! High school buddies, apparently.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

The White Dragon posted:

It's, uh, classy as hell, but at the same time, I can really appreciate the sentiment.

Don't get me wrong, I love my friends (most of whom I did indeed meet in middle/high school), but a list of names is boooooring. Also, the probability that you'll have some kind of massive falling out with at least one of them is pretty high.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Read the last line.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

I'm kind of impressed at the level of detail there is in such a small tattoo, but it's going to blur out once healed.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Sentient Data posted:

Right, and I'm sure you'll also say every set of wings is a complete ripoff of the first person that ever had them done. I'll meet you halfway and say 'inspired by', but the one originally posted is different enough that I'd say it can't really be called a ripoff.

Elayne Angel's wing tattoo is actually a registered trademark. http://www.needlesandsins.com/2013/02/tattoos-trademark.html

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
Flip flop tattoo, you say?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Zaphod42 posted:

But I once sat on the bus next to a guy with the weirdest loving tattoo. It was a rooster with a giant cock, jerking itself off. Huge tattoo across his forearm.
I always wondered how truly hosed one's life would have to be to think that permanently affixing that on your arm where anybody could see it would be a good idea.

There's a guy in my neighborhood who has rear end in a top hat in big lovely letters from his wrist to elbow on one arm. He's pretty young and is missing a bunch of teeth, so I'm guessing drugs and/or poverty. But mostly drugs.

• Locked thread