Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
Almost anyone with a vegan or sxe tattoo broke those oaths yeaaaaaarrrrssssssssss ago, because they are stupid, meaningless things we did whole we were young and now all take as ironic jokes. THEYRE MEANINGLESS, just as all tattoos are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

Wrong thread, this is loving amazing.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

JoeyJoJoJr Shabadoo posted:

?

If you're not making it up please tell me that was the inspiration for said tattoo. Because that would make it even more terrible.

...you know that there's lots and lots of "gently caress cops" and ACAB and gently caress NYPD tattoos from long before whatever video game that is, right? Like, probably pushing a century.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
Going back to the previous page -

It's really sad that guy is stealing photos from other shops while claiming to help trafficking victims and Gang members. That is a really serious thing that prevents many people who wish to from turning their lives around and there are many shops and charities who work on the issue and sponsor people or donate time to help cover up and remove such tattoos. Dude deserves a punch in the face.

E: and yeah, barcodes are commonly used. Doesn't mean everyone with some lovely tattoo from 1994 was trafficked but it is a thing.

http://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2014/nov/16/sp-the-tattooed-trafficking-survivors-reclaiming-their-past

MAKE NO BABBYS has a new favorite as of 05:33 on Jan 4, 2015

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

Snowy posted:

Most barcode tattoos I've seen have been more in the vein of dystopian cyberpunkish nihilism or maybe I've just known more sex-trafficking victims than I realized.

...you do realize that being purposefully dense doesn't make you amusing or smart, right?

• Locked thread