Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Dienes posted:

I like how she mixed it up with a Twilight quote in that one, too.

Well since those Grey books are Twilight fan fiction it fits. Still terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Knyteguy posted:

The front legs look like a plush toy or something

In not 100% sure this isn't my cousin.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
Found in a custom fabric group on FB that makes nerdy mash-up fabrics.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

This is better than those tattoos in the yahoo article.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

dpack_1 posted:

This looks like the client walked into the studio and asked for a stretched piece of pish from Harry Potter, but put some illegible text around it that nobody will be able to read in a year, and just to finish it off make it look like a smurf threw up all over the top of it.

All I can see is bruising.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
Was hoping to find that goon's Lego tattoo that mentions stepping on a lego (bad description I know). In my search this came up.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Palisader posted:

I've been a huge Sherlock Holmes fan since I was 11, and even I am hoping that Moriarty in this case is referring to a pet of some kind.

Look in your heart and I think you know the answer.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Psychobabble! posted:

Mine? :buddy:

(sorry for the freshly done pic, the healed pic wasnt working for some reason)

Edit: vvv :shrug: we wanted to make it cartoony and exaggerated and I like it so Oh well

Yes! I love it.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
It came from FB

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
This is awesome but may be tasteless.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Scratch Monkey posted:

No, I'm familiar with the story, but at what point in it does suicide by gun or blood-to-butterfly transformations occur?

The tshirt was named that for some reason not sure it was actually connected to the book.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
Facebook really gets me. This page was suggested to me today
http://www.tattoodesignsbydanielle.com/index.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
Well the first tattoo in her portfolio is not exactly tasteful but thanks for explaining this thread to me.

• Locked thread