Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

synthetik posted:

Semi :nms: gallery of bad tattoos, similar to this one:

this infected gecko is so :kiddo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Scratch Monkey posted:

"Natasha doesn't sound white trash enough. I know!" Dollars to donuts her middle name is either Lynn or Crystal

kid in the background says it all

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

I also thought the middle tat said "Jersey" and it seemed really appropriate.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

RabbitWizard posted:

Watercolor poodle

i thought it was a MLP tattoo. Man that's the exact color scheme of my first retainer when I was in 4th grade haha

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

The fact that it's over bruise colors makes me think she had an exceptionally rough labor.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Kwyndig posted:

Placenta would be a weird name for a baby.

It's cuz she's so placid :)

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

I don't know. I totally know this guy whose aunt was a neonatal nurse and she said some woman named her twins Oranjello and Lemonjello, no poo poo.

Lmao omg roflmao LOL! Can you believe that!!!! Lol!

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

:shobon:

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Pleaseohpleaseohplease let that say "First Tattoo."

"Mrs Tattoo?"

this upsets me on several levels, the fact that it's like off-centered, the fact that the guy had such a cute face to start off (tho in major need of some lip chap), i am hoping it is fake but the smug grin suggests he knows exactly how dumb it is and is delighted in his cleverness

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

I know this is a foot but at first it looked like a back, like the body was squirming to get out of the tattoo.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Nitrox posted:

It's an imprint from rubber stamp. Jagermeister gave those out as promotional materials, I had several in various sizes.

I feel better now.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Kwyndig posted:

Sadly lenticular printing will probably never work on skin. You'd have to get some kind of shaped dermal implant, and as far as I know even the biggest body mod crazies haven't gone that far.

I would agree but then I think about that guy who cut off his ear and sewed the hole shut.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

EvilPsych posted:

I guess he doesn't wear sunglasses?

not with his special eyes he doens't

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Isn't the dick upside down? Like aren't we seeing the underside of the dick, like the dude is twisting it around?

Or is it not supposed to look like a dick ejaculating onto her chest and just supposed to look like a contextless dick ejaculating

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

spudsbuckley posted:

I don't understand why anyone would do this.

Do you think you will forget their names some day and need a handy reminder? Do you think someone will see it and give even half a poo poo about who Jadeyn and Caleb are?

Idk, depending on how you look at it it's less dumb than getting a band name or something tattooed on. Like, you made the kids and all. It's a matter of being proud, like when people get patriotic tats or other group/characteristic pride type things. (not that that precludes anythign in any of those categories from being stupid, just saying i get why people do it. Mos tpeople want their tattoos to have meaning and for a lot of people ther'es nothing more meaningful than their kids :shobon: )

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Awesome gimmick, duder. You should head over to Games and tell everyone in the Dark Souls 3 thread that videogames are a waste of time for children, then stop by AI and tell them that owning an car is just compensating for the fact that you have a small penis.

A good takedown for CC would be that all hobbies and artistic endeavors are futile wastes of time that nobody cares about.

You've really got something good going on here so I'd hate to see you run out of steam

What can he do in TCC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Thom and the Heads posted:

let it be known that the dude posts about professional wrestling

This actually makes perfect sense. Like that's poetry in motion

• Locked thread