Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
OK now someone post the GIF please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
For some reason, PROME QUEEN made me laugh the hardest. It's such a great fake word. Also, "That witch doesn't hurt me (she makes me stronger)!" is pretty awesome.

And "Sweet Pee" may not be a misspelling.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

1redflag posted:

Little known fact, but a surprisingly large number of people are born without buttholes. The doctors have to cut you one right after you are born.

They actually let me do that for a couple of my kids after I cut the umbilical cord. You usually have to ask beforehand, though.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

You slip a spoon underneath.

This is not what I expected to read.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Time works the same way.

#phuckANYBODYthoughts

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
I wonder if I can get something like Google Now to direct me to the nearest tattoo parlor when I say "Holy poo poo, a bear!"

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
Well if you were 6-foot-4 and full of muscles, you might be able to pull it off.

Something tells me that most serious Squirtle fans—I just typed that out loud—aren't.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
The latter is MORE legit.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
So it's like a Rorschach test.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
I like my babyfurs well-muscled and attractive.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
Life is though.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Whispering Machines posted:

Weird request: I remember once seeing a tattoo of a hot dog emerging from the skin, like it had cut its way out or something. I thought it was hilarious but forgot to save the image :( Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Somebody needs to explain you "the birds and the bees," man.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
I may end up getting a tattoo from a guy who calls himself "Beatdown."

His work actually looks really good, but he sounds like a dude that works with a homemade tat gun for meth.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Ok Fella posted:

Holy poo poo those comments.

There's something about People who capitalize random Words in their long diatribes that makes me think they're a bit off.

Maybe they're German?

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

e: Who here likes 90s boy bands!

If there were a tasteful way to get Boyz 4 Now and Sev'ral Timez tattoos, I might.

e: but there isn't and realistically I wouldn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Kwyndig posted:

You basically just have to buy an autoclave and tell the state you're going to do tattoos.

Just yell it into the ground like Michael Scott declaring bankruptcy.

• Locked thread