Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

The Tinkerbells keep getting worse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Thought about posting this in the Schadenfreude thread, but that thing is a loving train wreck. I totally get some scootenfruity from this douche though:

NVM, I dont give enough shits to re-host. TL:DR don't get wrist text tattoos if you dont want to look like a dumbass.

HungryMedusa has a new favorite as of 02:59 on Mar 16, 2015

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Fatkraken posted:

I LOVE when people get that stupid snape thing in Cursive,

because

Ha, the pad on the package looks like it has a disapproving frowny face.

Here's one with a Cthulhu assed deer farting Always

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Jesus Christ, the tattoo is worse than I thought.

Love that the artist put the sparkly magic coming out of the butt in the original, too. Composition matters!

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Funhilde posted:

Was hoping to find that goon's Lego tattoo that mentions stepping on a lego (bad description I know). In my search this came up.

drat, poor Clara. She doesn't fit in with the rest of the messed up legos. I mean I guess William doesn't either, but at least he looks like he was supposed to.

I love this thread. Have some of the most tasteless poo poo ever (and easiest subject to find bad tattoos about):

The longest flag ever.

I love this one. Who doesn't want a loving naked baby tattooed on them?

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Forgot one

Also I'm guessing part of the heritage IS pedophilia

Eat Fresh!

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

This might be the first time I have felt actual crushing sadness for another human on the interenets.

Eat

fresh!

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Say Nothing posted:

There's always more bad tinkerbell tattoos.

Jesus loving christ.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

This is just insufferable to me. No word on what it actually says.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I mean I guess you could trash polka some sweet ravens on top of it or something, but come on dude.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

So I searched "Marks tattoo" to try and find that shop. Didn't find it, but found a shop with these:

Then I tried "For God so loved the world tattoo" and this popped up. I wish it were less blurry so you could tell WTF God is doing.

E: An extra for those who love this kind of thing. Maybe it's part French?

HungryMedusa has a new favorite as of 06:11 on Dec 25, 2015

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

eminkey2003 posted:

It's a take on this William Blake painting:

Aah, without the lightning bolts or whatever it looks like God is playing naked center for the Patriots.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Yeah, is that one above supposed to be a specific character? Nice lips.

Poor Marilyn.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

It means the author could have stopped the sentence there but chose not to! Much like these people's lives as they contemplated suicide.

This is not what a semicolon is for and it makes me livid. It is to join two ideas into one sentence aaaargh *explodes*

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I guess this person takes credit for the whole thing:

http://diply.com/perfection/project-semicolon-tattoo-meaning-mental-health/153229

E: and then in the comments people get mad about them stealing from people with digestive issues. None of them know how to properly use a semicolon.

HungryMedusa has a new favorite as of 18:13 on Dec 31, 2015

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

She's going through fairy dust withdrawals. :(

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

NWS!
http://i.imgur.com/rXWUX78.jpg

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Let us bow our heads and celebrate the new thread title.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Ugh, I don't know what's going on up there but it looks like the "artist" just connected the bacne dots.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Found this searching "doctor tattoo"

HungryMedusa has a new favorite as of 16:09 on Feb 13, 2016

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Re: Diabeeetus tattoos, my coworker's daughter has type 1 and Pinterest showed her the idea of the wrist tattoo instead of a bracelet. My coworker is pretty conservative and was not excited about it. The daughter was all in, and after begging and coercing got my coworker to sign off.

The tattooer was a good one and basically talked the daughter out of it. He said that no paramedic would look at it and so on. So the daughter ended up getting a huge first tattoo of flowers or something instead of text saying "diabetes type 1" on her wrist. My coworker being all conservative and so on was not pleased. :3:

In other news:

Imma slit my wrist with the ribbon of diabetes:

It has something to do with being gay? I am confused

If all else fails, this classic should put diabetes in its place:

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

That is not this idiot's first tattoo. I guess she had her eyes closed while she scoped the artist's portfolio and then let him dig on her for hours?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3507720/Woman-horrified-400-fairy-tale-tattoo-turns-ghoulish-nightmare.html

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

The Snoo posted:

I had one of those medical info bracelets as a teenager (heart condition) and they're less expensive than a tattoo, they're removable, and they make them in a bunch of different materials like stainless steel, precious metals and hypoallergenic ones, and have silicone bands and poo poo too, in a bunch of different styles. Very customisable and they're actually useful. Why the gently caress would you get a tattoo?? :mad:

You want an excuse to get a bad rear end highly visible tattoo. Or just a bad visible tattoo.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Confederate flag tattoos (shirts, bumper stickers, etc) are another one of nature's warning signs to stay away. Like the beautiful yet poisonous monarch and his bright colors. Here are some other displays of nature, warning us to keep our distance:

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

One of my favorite tattoo artists told me a story about where he drew the line. A woman came in with a photo herself that she wanted tattooed on herself. It was of herself giving a blow job and she wanted it on her chest.

I am guessing he would not tattoo the Columbine guys on a person.

The best part about the BJ photo was that this was in the olden days without cell phones, so I am sure Walgreens had to develop that photo. Haha.

This comes up in a GIS for blow job tattoo for some reason:

E: Haha

:nws: http://imgur.com/lw4CSov :nws:

HungryMedusa has a new favorite as of 00:21 on Apr 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

These mermaids want you to shut up.

• Locked thread