Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jkyuusai
Jun 26, 2008

homegrown man milk
I could've missed this being mentioned in the thread. Also, it may have been a coincidental button press. Was playing through Recursion. During the flashback to immediately after the Camerata attack, if you try to Hum(), Red rasps and coughs. Poor Red.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jkyuusai
Jun 26, 2008

homegrown man milk

Turtlicious posted:

:(

This is just like Elementary school, no-one believed me that you could have skipped Myst and save Rydia's mom if you glitch out the tent.

E: I can play through NG+8 to see if I can get it again if you guys want, will take a few days though.

If this is actually true, then the earlier comparisons to Nier are even more apt. Lord.

jkyuusai
Jun 26, 2008

homegrown man milk

Opposing Farce posted:

One other question, just kind of something I was curious about : Where does the name Victor come from? Calling him Blue I get, I've seen him called Breach and that makes sense, sometimes I just call him Rucks because seriously, I guess Mr. Nobody never caught on but I could've seen that happening; Victor I have to assume comes from somewhere out of the game or maybe I just missed something.

Best I can tell, this joker mentioned it and now people keep using it.

efb

jkyuusai
Jun 26, 2008

homegrown man milk
^^^^^^http://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/169121/transistor-restarting-the-game-i-dont-see-an-optoin

Drewjitsu posted:

There's a list of names which have been targeted by the Camerata. All of the other names are known characters. You also see the same name on a poster at the start of the game wearing a similar style of clothing, with their name on the poster as well.

It is a mystery, but one that gets explained eventually.

Do you mean the list that Royce made in one of the OVCs towards the end of the game? I don't recall Victor being one of them. I don't believe he was ever a planned target so it wouldn't make sense for his name to be on that list. If you meant another list, which one specifically is it?

As for the poster, where is it?

Also, Google is turning up sweet nothing. If this was something discoverable in game, it seems like someone, somewhere, should've talked about it by now.

jkyuusai
Jun 26, 2008

homegrown man milk
So I emailed Supergiant last week asking if there were any plans to release any sheet music from Transistor. They just replied to let me know that they've just made a sheet music pack available for free on their online store. They're so awesome.

• Locked thread