Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

trapped mouse posted:

And the best (worst) one of all...

I seriously thought "lolicon" referred to some kind of convention, like Comic-Con or something, until now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Shaman Ooglaboogla posted:

They probably hate Catholics too, evangelicals generally hate every other denomination that isn't as wacky and crazy as they are.

I have several relatives that say that Catholics are not Christians at all.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I finally got the first Target post on my feed. I'm sure there will be more.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Plom Bar posted:

This is incredible. Who is this guy?

The embodiment of rural Idaho. I'm getting an Adams County vibe.*
Here, have a light-hearted misspelling.

*Nope, Bonner.

Idiot Kicker has a new favorite as of 03:43 on Aug 9, 2014

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I've probably posted this before somewhere else, but anyway, I'm waiting for the first company that makes you press 2 for English.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I'm not going to quote the long sexism comment thread, but one underlying thing in it that makes Light Blue extra dickish is that he is "warning" someone that they will get blocked. As if it's some great privilege to have him on Facebook.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
That Money Face thing looks like something out of an 80s music video. Is that where it's from?

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I'm leaving the name on this because it was on ESPN's comments, so it is public. This is a lighthearted Idiot on Social Media.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

Plus it makes it so they can't feel superior which is a big thing for Americans.

This is really the heart of it from my experience. I've never been to any other countries, but oh boy do Americans love being "special."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Chomp8645 posted:

The "no college" thing is definitely horse poo poo. It is not, nor has it ever been a requirement for enlisted personnel. Not a degree, not any amount of credits.

An officer would be different but I don't think that applies here.

Unless he went into the recruitment office or wherever with a sense of entitlement wanting a higher position straight away.

• Locked thread