Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ana Lucia Cortez
Mar 22, 2008

CoasterMaster posted:

I wanted to leave the first name, but she has kind of an uncommon name so it'd be pretty easy to find on first name only. But I left the 'a' un-blocked out so you can really get the full effect of this post.

No, I didn't gently caress up the image editing. Her name only has one a in it

I have three A's in my name. Guess that means I'm triple as beautiful and intelligent and I'll live to 100+, haha gently caress all y'all :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ana Lucia Cortez
Mar 22, 2008

Takoluka posted:

I've dealt with this, and it's annoying as hell.

My cat fished out one of my mom's used pads from the trash and was playing with it under our dining room table while we had guests over. After giving away all her kittens, that cat used to hoard socks, lick and purr and play with them as substitutes for her missing kittens. :smith: I guess that night she decided a used pad was one of her kittens too.

:downs:

Ana Lucia Cortez
Mar 22, 2008

It absolutely blows my mind that any father (or mother) could look into the eyes of their baby girl and decide it's perfectly justifiable to treat her as less than human for her entire life.

Ana Lucia Cortez
Mar 22, 2008

I guess the lesson is, don't mistake shyness and introversion for modesty. Because these people clearly have none. "I'm so SPECIAL because I'm QUIET, I'm an OBSERVER, far too intelligent to take part in your silly SMALL TALK. If I don't speak to you it's because I haven't deemed you worthy!"

Ana Lucia Cortez
Mar 22, 2008

Somebody linked this article on Facebook:
http://themindunleashed.org/2014/05/8-beers-stop-drinking-immediately.html

I can't believe they would put chemicals like corn syrup and *gasp* GMOS in the literal poison I drink every night! :rolleyes:

Ana Lucia Cortez
Mar 22, 2008

Xombie posted:

Why in God's name would you defend putting food additives in lovely beer?

All right, I'll concede. Food additives suck and it's terrible that they put corn syrup in everything now. I was mostly amused at the concern over GMO ingredients especially in a product that literally will kill you if you drink too much of it. *gasp* I can't be putting genetically modified chemicals in my body! *gets wasted on organic beer*

To be fair, I drink a lot of lovely beer. I'd buy the good stuff if I could afford it! :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ana Lucia Cortez
Mar 22, 2008

Old people can be weird and rude. Last year at a family reunion thing, I put my 1-year-old down for a nap. My grandma kept barging in and waking her up. I tried to explain that she needs her nap, she'll be grumpy with it, and no fun to be around. My grandma was convinced that I was hiding her away because I hate our family and wanted to keep everyone from seeing her. :confused:

• Locked thread