Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strange Charm
Apr 6, 2008

Complaining about the Funnyman posting something not funny is like complaining about Titanic Guy talking about things involving Titanic. The point is he presents some of the most inane things imaginable as hilarious funny jokes.

Also I'm very sorry for starting this thread on a new descent into its own rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Charm
Apr 6, 2008

How is it that people so clearly incompetent feel not only that they are capable, but the need to publicly humiliate themselves by speaking up on an issue they know nothing about? And do so in a way that shows without a doubt that they get their concepts and words from r/atheism?

"Yes black people are treated badly, but can you show me that it is BECAUSE of racism? Check mate, liberal racists." :smug:

Strange Charm has a new favorite as of 22:45 on May 17, 2014

Strange Charm
Apr 6, 2008

Rogue 7 posted:

So basically what I'm seeing here is that we need to kill all men.
Valerie Solanas was right.

Strange Charm
Apr 6, 2008

GMOs sure bring out the rationality in people.

Edit: Idiots on Social Media: 80 % of US is carcinogenic.

Strange Charm has a new favorite as of 11:00 on May 30, 2014

Strange Charm
Apr 6, 2008

I was going through my activity log and found an old comment thread on a public page with these two gems in it.

I wish I'd caught them earlier, but better late than never I guess.

Strange Charm
Apr 6, 2008

Here's a short exchange. Barb is a libertarian whose answer to everything is ‘The Free Market’, and who believes markets are perfectly rational and efficient.

He's so close to getting it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Charm
Apr 6, 2008

“One side wants to discuss issues they think they are important and the other threatens them with violence, rape and death! Both sides are equally wrong!”

• Locked thread