Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Postal Parcel posted:

I really know which one you're talking about. It's like, the original had all these "old" band with facts about how music artists used to be good samaritans but now all these singers(more like autotuned drones am I right M'lady:smug:) are selfish and petty and...

It was in the last thread but damned if I'll wade through it. Anyway, here's a rather good chart to show that as times change, things stay the same

That's a lot of buildup just for a sick :iceburn: against Skrillex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Funzo posted:

This came up just today. Someone I went to HS with, that posts nothing but religious pictures and stuff about her kids. Not even worth responding to her.

Woof.

I feel like people who post that kind of thing are just kind of trying to make an echo chamber where they can convince themselves that it's true. Instead of, like, loving picking up a book and realizing that evolution isn't actually a linear process, and we happened to be the hominid that survived out of the others in the overall collection.

I'm amazed more of them don't get up in arms about plate tectonics, seeing how the bible specifically mentions places and continents that exist today. Maybe the young-earth ones are quieter than the rest of the creationists.

• Locked thread