Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HairyManling
Jul 20, 2011

No flipping.
Fun Shoe

Mister Adequate posted:

Okay I'll bite:

What the hell is their logic? (I use the term loosely).

Birth control wasn't made so that women could enjoy sex without the worry of getting pregnant. It was invented so men could have all the sex they want without worrying about having a child to support.

Women who enjoy sex are sluts and whores.

The only acceptable sex is hetero, vaginal and results in offspring.

Take your pick, I'm sure it's at least one of those. Or a combination thereof.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HairyManling
Jul 20, 2011

No flipping.
Fun Shoe

M_Sinistrari posted:

During the big Chik fil-A debates that happened on my Facebook, I was informed that Catholics are just Pagans pretending to be Christians. Guess I missed that one when I went to Catechism as a kid.

Anyway, my fiance's friend's wife as expected had another eye incident needing her to not go into work today because she can't see and she made up for it with all these shares today:

Tell her that when she smokes this one she's releasing all that stored CO2 back into the atmosphere.

HairyManling
Jul 20, 2011

No flipping.
Fun Shoe

Rise again, little fighter
And let the world know the reason why
Shine again, little fighter and don't let them end the things you do

HairyManling
Jul 20, 2011

No flipping.
Fun Shoe
"..sewing an atmosphere of conspiracism" is the best sentence I've read all week.

HairyManling
Jul 20, 2011

No flipping.
Fun Shoe

I am having an incredibly difficult time trying to figure out what this sentence is even trying to say:

'Women don't go to male OBGYNs by choice they choose too."

• Locked thread