Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NobbytheSheep
Sep 2, 2011
I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now
No, pretty sure I'd be insulted and/or freaked out even if the guy catcalling me was fit. It's not a compliment, anyway. I have a face like a slapped arse. Men who go 'hey sexy' or whatever are taking the piss.

ETA: I am not a fan of Boyle, but Farage is a oval office and his fans are exactly the kind of people who'd post 'dem muzzies are takin ova britain, sport are poppys or get out' memes on Facebook. :britain:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NobbytheSheep
Sep 2, 2011

Noyemi K posted:

What's weird about it? I've always called babies that. :confused:

edit: anyway have some idiots:

You're American, dude :psyduck:
Oh, Britain First, you and your stolen American memes. :allears: Yes, posting a load of made-up racist bullshit is so loving brave. The vast majority of people I know aren't stupid enough to fall for their crap, but you do get the odd person posting one of their cute animal pictures. Even though none of the money they're asking for will actually go to help animals, it's more likely to go into Paul Golding's armoured car fund.

Also, their uniform is terrible. Yes, Muslims are going to be so intimidated by a bunch of people who look like they've stepped off Ground Force.

NobbytheSheep
Sep 2, 2011

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Wait, what the hell? You're supposed to treat gay people differently then straight ones? I'm...confused. I thought the whole point of LGBT rights was to be treated the same? And really, most people are straight so it's logical to assume that every stranger you meet outside of a gay bar is highly likely to be straight and my experience has been that most people don't give a poo poo anyway. I know my first thought when interacting with somebody I don't know is never "gee I wonder if this person is gay or not?"

Everything about that statement just baffles me. When I meet somebody new is the first thing I say to them supposed to be "so are you gay or straight?" because unless I find them attractive and they snagged my interest somehow I just plain don't give a poo poo if they like dicks or not.
Wanting to be treated the same as those evil cishets? You assimilationist shitlord, you. :smuggo:

NobbytheSheep
Sep 2, 2011
That 'I was raised' picture confuses me. Who are you supposed to say 'yes sir' and 'no sir' to, teachers or all adult males? And what the hell does 'speak when entering a room' have to do with manners?

• Locked thread