Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rogue 7
Oct 13, 2012

Maker Of Shoes posted:

He's 100% serious.

I can't help but wonder what people who believe this kind of crap actually think life here in Japan looks like right now. Like, is it supposed to be some radioactive hellhole filled with horrible mutations and tentacled monstrosities man was not meant to see?

Because that's just Akihabara.

Rogue 7 has a new favorite as of 18:08 on May 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rogue 7
Oct 13, 2012

IceAgeComing posted:

this is from some youtube video; and if I remember properly, all of the people in it were gay.

I kind of got that impression when they all said how much they enjoyed gay sex.

Rogue 7
Oct 13, 2012
Before being exposed to the wider world of the internet, I had understood the friendzone to simply be the situation where you've got a crush on someone, but they just want to be friends with you. No malicious intent.

Of course, then I saw how assholes used the term, and I've accepted that it's been irrevocably tainted, but "hey, you have an unrequited crush, that is a thing that sucks" is a nice thing to be able to sum up in a single word.

Rogue 7
Oct 13, 2012
So basically what I'm seeing here is that we need to kill all men.

Rogue 7
Oct 13, 2012

Takoluka posted:

That's it for me. I'm done with this kid.

You need to pay him a beatingvisit first.

Rogue 7
Oct 13, 2012

Nibbles141 posted:

Do US states not have emission standards for vehicles. If people did that here (Australia) you'd get reported pretty quick and your vehicle classed un-roadworthy.

I believe emissions standards are usually applied at the manufacturer. These are specifically fuckers who mod their vehicles to belch smoke.

And it doesn't just offend me because of the environmental angle. I got hit by some jackass belching smoke on the Garden State Parkway a few years ago, and I couldn't loving see through all the black smoke. If these fuckers haven't caused accidents already, they will.

Rogue 7
Oct 13, 2012

Byzantine posted:

The vagina is the portal by which souls enter this world. Caesarian births result in empty shells ripe for demonic habitation.

Boy, that explains an awful lot about my brother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rogue 7
Oct 13, 2012
Go with Kanon. It's at least an actual girl's name here in Japan.

• Locked thread