Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Rogue 7 posted:

I can't help but wonder what people who believe this kind of crap actually think life here in Japan looks like right now. Like, is it supposed to be some radioactive hellhole filled with horrible mutations and tentacled monstrosities man was not meant to see?

Because that's just Akihabara.

Japan is only Tokyo, right? It's all one big city, and Pripyat was a city, and it's evacuated. How is this any different?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
The simple answer is that hockey players often have a deathwish, obviously. Fanaticism goes a long way.

Go Kings.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Cleretic posted:

If anything, the comparison to hockey just makes hockey players sound really dumb. I mean I dont' know the rules to either game in relation to stuff like this, but if you're at a disadvantage because of an injury, substituting you for a player that isn't is just logical.

I can't imagine that a player with a broken leg is going to play especially well.

Hockey is a game where people argue for the inclusion of fights because who cares about concussions.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Clochette posted:

Kentaro was born in Japan to a Japanese mother though.

Will he someday be an astronaut if he studies hard enough?

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Segmentation Fault posted:

Shares From Your Aunt is amazing.

So thousands of midgets and cannibals live in Mexico? Who knew...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Grrl Anachronism posted:

Welcome to the Tea Party! :911:

Didn't the Tea Party unironically post Bioshock Infinite concept art to support their cause?

• Locked thread