Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

I've been so smug about not having any idiots on my Facebook, and then someone I kind of knew from school posts this:

Two clicks later, my Facebook is idiot-free for another day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

this random lady showed up on my facebook feed
99% of her posts are this kind of poo poo

her comments on it:

facebook weeaboo posted:

#instacollage When I watched #fatezero episode 19 of Kiritsugu, I cry too. I would cry if I lost someone the ones whose really closer to my #heart - I never hide my #truefeelings and #emotions

lol posted:

I'm sorry I made something very deep with my self-expression When I saw this episode, I felt emotionally.

she is 27 years old

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

hypnotoad posted:

My hometown never ceases to disappoint.

I agree, let's make sure all of our eagles are in the very best of health :3:

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Hedera Helix posted:

Is this supposed to be an average of all the body's fluids, or does this person not know that one's blood, urine, saliva, stomach acid, etc. all have different pH levels?
Cancer tumours do have a lower (more acidic) pH than the surrounding cells, that's what a lot of current research is using to try to target medicine to just the tumour site instead of messing up healthy tissue.

This still has nothing to do with any stupid pseudoscientific diet crap.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Stottie Kyek posted:

The really shy and miserable cartoon horse with no self-esteem who's desperate to please everyone, too. Not even the more well-adjusted and confident cartoon horses.
Such a sadsack gentle and kind hourse waifu would never leave me!
:goonsay:

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Cathy Brennan and her kind are lovely people for sure, but I don't think someone who buys into the idea of feminists as ugly man-hating lesbians knows or cares about TERFs. Hell, they'd probably agree with them.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Khazar-khum posted:

Looks like lymphedema. Not fun.
I thought it looks like she's lost a lot of weight and hasn't had the excess skin removed, poor lady trying so hard and still can't get not made fun of for how she looks :smith:

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

theironjef posted:

All of my crazy friends end all their posts with ellipses, like I guess you're supposed to draw the same crazy conclusion they do. So it's a lot of "Well I know that whenever I observe chemtrails I feel a lot worse like an hour later, so..."

Can anyone else corroborate that paranoia and conspiracy lead to rampant ellipses?
They can't figure out how to end the sentence in a way that doesn't sound insane, so they're hoping you'll fill it in with whatever makes sense to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

US hospitals do have a tendency to push women into having unnecessary c-sections, which is a well-known issue to campaigners for bodily autonomy, but that's no reason to judge anyone for having one and doesn't mean it's not often the best choice. It's a sticky subject where things can easily get out of hand and people quickly end up talking past each other :shrug:

• Locked thread