Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

CeramicPig posted:

I hate stupid poo poo like this but why is the cat filing its paw? To have super sensitive pads?

It's a clip of Salem from Sabrina. Those are either fake paws or the cat itself is an animatronic puppet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

El Estrago Bonito posted:

The shirt was just annoying because science is cool and it sucks when people act super unprofessional and confirm stereotypes of science guys being gross nerds. It's like you'd never see a lawyer at a press conference dressed in a Jimmy Buffet themed Hawaiian shirt because it's unprofessional as hell. The shirt could have had half naked dudes on it or it could have had flames and Gokus, it's still a guy doing a press release for a major institution announcing a really cool bit of stuff they've done in poo poo clothes.

Apparently he wore that shirt because his girlfriend designed it and he wanted her to see him wearing it on national television.

This whole thing is turning into the puffy shirt episode of Seinfeld.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

RareAcumen posted:

Pretty much that entirely.

This is probably just me having a wider view of how lovely America [I loving hope to god that MRA poo poo doesn't have any penetration in other countries] is with how the Epic Scroll of social, legal, economic, etc problems it has.

From small things like women not being able to have simple universal clothing sizes the operate on actual figures that they have to the enormously gross poo poo going on in colleges.

It seems like every other week there's another rape occurring in a college now. And I'm betting the only reason I'm noticing is because I'm on the internet for things that aren't flash games so much more than I used to be. I wonder what we could've done to avoid this.

If more money was put into education instead of the school sport teams, would we be less reluctant to actually learn lessons from this stuff when it happens over and over and over again?

That's actually from an anti-theft PSA. The anti-rape poster that the police sent out was non-victim-blaming. The person who originally posted that on tumblr/twitter blurred the text at the bottom to keep that hidden apparently.

Kay Kessler has a new favorite as of 06:59 on Nov 22, 2014

• Locked thread