Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

:patriot:

This is the best thing I've read all week. :golfclap:

I am easily amused. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

GAINING WEIGHT... posted:

How could it possibly be the best thing you've read all week if you can't understand the moronic anime-speak?

UNLESS....

Trap sprung.

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

Nastyman posted:

I'm loving how they don't even bother to mention a specific country, we're just supposed to naturally assume that foreign = evil unless the foreigners are children.

It's Austrailia and something something Tony Abbot

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

I'm curious, could you get around the whole appropriation thing by saying you're trans-[ethnic group] and would SJWs destroy you for it, or let it slide? Because it seems like either answer would condemn half of the SJW community at once. Like you could be a skinny white boy, but by claiming you're trans-gender, trans-fat, trans-african, would tumblr support you or not?

There's only one way to find out. :frogon:

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

CrowsNestMutineer posted:

この女の子はバカ外人だよ。これを読むことができると思いますか?

全然日本語が読めないアメリカ人のオタクおもしろすぎるんだ。

I dug this out of the catacombs that are my knowledge.

Bull Runner posted:

From what I've seen on tumblr, you'd get a few supporters, but most SJWs will tear you to shreds if you claim you're trans ethnic.

Can I be trans-SJW?

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

Whiskey Sours posted:

My cousin posted this on facebook today:

I'll let you guess which one she has.

I'll take all of them for 500.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013