Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.

HonorableTB posted:

Let's not continue a dumb derail from the last thread please!

:psyduck:
What does that even mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

These make me so angry, and this might be the worst one I've seen. It has spelling and grammar errors, and still has over 40,000 comments/shares/likes.

... I don't get it.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

tviolet posted:

The thread about it in the /r/videos subreddit is one of the most disgusting thing I ever came across : http://np.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/28jwqv/brutal_robbery_of_girl_at_a_boost_mobile_store/?sort=top. A bunch of people decided to quit reddit over this, not that it will make a difference.

I just scrolled down the page until I got to a post that had gold.

:barf:

Here's an imgur album of the expanded comment thread. http://imgur.com/a/ay68M
It's pretty bad.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

fizzymercy posted:

Idiots on Social Media:Dickchat is worse than actual smegma

Edit:Posted by an unemployed woman that lost her last job for losing her temper and screaming at customers:

The artifacts are artifacting...

Pretty sure that's a photo of a computer screen, too.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

:stare:
The rest of those pictures are pretty hosed up, but I'd like to emphasize how much worse this is.
Just... holy poo poo.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

I think Js are Nike Jordans, but THOT's new to me

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake

I'm pretty sure they won't let you enlist when your arms are covered in 3rd degree burns, either.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

karl fungus posted:

Of all the lovely things Monsanto does, why do people focus on the GMO food? It's perfectly fine for you to eat, whereas they have really lovely business practices and gently caress around with farmers in developing countries.
Because people are scared of things they don't understand. "THEY'RE TRYING TO PLAY GOD!!!111" has been something from (horror) scifi for a couple hundred years now

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Where do you people find all these idiots? I even had a GMO discussion on my Facebook frontpage with no idiots showing up!
The worst I got was this

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

We've got Israelchat!
Chip's a Jewish guy I knew in high school. Dunno who the rest are

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

into the void posted:

Really wish I hadn't seen that woman's fb. What a disgusting bag of poo poo. This has to be the first person I've seen who is vehemently against circumcision and then goes out of her way to mock cut guys who, by and large, were babies when the procedure was done and had no control over it. I mean seriously, "stubby"? Just an all around piece of poo poo.

And what's her reason for being glad the AIDs researchers died? It's not a homophobia thing, because at one point she referenced having a rainbow flag outside of her apartment.

Edit: Oh, I bet it's some AIDs researchers = Inventors of AIDs or some conspiracy crap.

I think the line of reasoning is "Circumcision can reduce the risk of HIV, therefore HIV researchers support circumcision, therefore it's good they died" or some poo poo like that

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Really? Nobody noticed "partiotism"?

I don't know Al Dente, so I'm not sure if he's joking or not

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Guy on deviantart gets incredibly buttmad over Hyrule Warriors

quote:

Well, I'm going to be gone for the next week in Oregon, taking a trip there with my girlfriend and visiting family. If you need to contact me, I probably won't get back to you until August 1st.

I also think I'll be taking a vacation from Hyrule: Total War and the Legend of Zelda for a long time. I really think I'm just going to stop following everything Zelda related, news, groups, everything. Each new video they show of Hyrule Warriors upsets me more than it should any normal healthy human being. Seeing Link grab the entire planet and flip the world upside down... and people actually praising and enjoying something so juvenile deeply concerns me. But who am I to tell people what is really cool and what is absolutely mind crushingly stupid? So with that I think I'm done with the Zelda series. It's become so incredibly stupid for me personally. I don't know how any of you fans can possible enjoy it at this point, but I deeply and honestly envy you all and the fun you'll be having with Hyrule Warriors. I sincerely hope you enjoy the game and have fun in my place. I don't think I'll be touching Hyrule: Total War for a long time either. My fandom and interest in Zelda is at an absolute low and I've completely lost faith in whoever is making these decisions at Nintendo/Team Ninja/Ninja Theory/Omegaextreeeemmmeee or whoever is working on these things. All I am is bitter and angry at them and the Zelda fanbase, so I think for my sake I'll step away.

And now to go hiking and exploring the wilderness towards Multnomah Falls, just like those old Zelda games I used to like.
I'm sorry you want your video game series with a transforming pigman to be serious.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Turns out the best way to get idiots on your facebook is to post about not being able to find idiots on facebook.

Right after I took the screenshot, people gave some rebuttals, but no reply yet.

More from the same guy:

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Chip Zinsalsa is some musician's page. Same guy who made the video, I think. Something about "FACEBOOK IS SPYING ON YOUR PHONE!!11111"

I want to touch the poop

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Posted in one of my school's For Trade groups
e: Just realized that had some identifying info on it, will reupload
e2: Back from class, so here's the edited version. Less idiot and more just plain weird.

Moatman has a new favorite as of 23:55 on Sep 4, 2014

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Comments count, right?

"Some people have refused to listen to me merely because I used Breitbart as a source"
:laffo:

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

More Adam Baldwin:

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

This guy's a goldmine of racist poo poo and has been since we were in middle school. Why didn't I think of him earlier.

edit: more from him:

Moatman has a new favorite as of 17:41 on Oct 6, 2014

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Jesus christ that thing's 35 panels.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

kannonfodder posted:

Ahh. That makes sense, I knew there was something about WoW and women representing a large demographic.

Maybe it's because I don't hate women, but I never really understood why male "gamers" feel so threatened by women playing games. Shouldn't they be happy that it's happening, since maybe this way they would be more likely to meet someone with their interests?

Because it makes them not-special anymore.
Also because back in 10th grade, they didn't ask Jenny out so she started dating that jerk.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Leofish posted:

Genius on Social Media

I checked his account and this was pinned

I think I like this guy.

e: more from racist dude on facebook

Moatman has a new favorite as of 06:12 on Oct 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

So election results are coming in. I suppose I should check Twitter for people's reactio-

Oh.

• Locked thread