Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sout
Apr 24, 2014

Why are some words highlighted in red, is there a hidden message?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sout
Apr 24, 2014

What unit are they using for scientific advancement? Atheiums?

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Stoatbringer posted:

If you're not on Facebook, the angels say you can gently caress right off.

The angels have mafia connections. It's over.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Crain posted:

Remember the "Monster Energy Drink is Satan" lady form a few days ago? Well turns out she crashed the Muslim call to prayer at the National Cathedral. Of course morons are trying to spin it as an Islamist take over of the nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrDK8UWsRFg

Just, don't read the comments.

Yep, those comments aren't great. It always sucks to remember for every person who you disagree with on one tiny minutia, there's another genuinely hateful person out there.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Araenna posted:

I had a friend use the "it's a certain type of black person, can mean a white person, and means ignorant" thing. When I was like "Uh, what." she compared it to oval office to try to show it wasn't a slur. Kinda backfired for her.

It's odd how the people who think that look down on "ignorant" people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sout
Apr 24, 2014

NobbytheSheep posted:

That 'I was raised' picture confuses me. Who are you supposed to say 'yes sir' and 'no sir' to, teachers or all adult males? And what the hell does 'speak when entering a room' have to do with manners?

"SUP BITCHES I'M HERE."

• Locked thread