Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

Esmerelda posted:

The page is still full of crazy, racist dicks. Good to know.

quote:

Young goats are called "kids" thus their obsession with real children!
:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

the tits posted:

Tornado spotted on the ground, at least one house totally destroyed, but maaaaaaan, that's boring. I'm missing Wheel of Fortune!

Man, I started to flip out thinking it was Illinois. Why do Ohio and Illinois have practically the same names for counties and towns!?

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

ebilflindas posted:

a friend of mine posted this to FB with the caption "So true..." and I can't stop laughing

I think just drawing the comic from scratch would've taken less effort.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Crain posted:

Resident drug fiend friend posted this. I can't really be mad at him since he's too stupid to understand anything related to cancer beyond "It bad, Weed make good, medicine BAAAAD!". He's just decided he's in the pseudo-hippie camp of naturopath healing with drugs so he blindly shares anything related to it.

He's basically the liberal version of a Tea Partyer.

I want to try and explain that there isn't a single cure for "cancer" because each type of cancer is very different and some are curable while others are potentially incurable. But it'll all just go over his head and I'll get "blaze it human being, weed cures all that's why illegal". :sigh:

I've got a statement to make. Better bust out the ol' scotch tape!

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Honestly I would cut my losses. There are much better things you could be doing than dealing with that guy.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

mng posted:

So why is everyone hot and bothered about impeaching him in these last couple of weeks? Besides being black. I'm not American and I honestly don't get it.

Couple weeks? Try the last six years.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

If I had an illuminati account I would start friend requesting all the paranoid people on facebook

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Deltasquid posted:

Please be a parody, oh pretty please be ironic.

Number of guests: 0

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
The next step should be people giving themselves swirlies.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

IceAgeComing posted:

so a friend posted this on facebook...

Someone stamp the Country Thang watermark all over this

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Maker Of Shoes posted:

This is literally :smug:

"I'm more likely to remember the beach ball when we go to the lake"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

canyoneer posted:

There's a dude I know that posts that crap on his Facebook all the time. It's wanking about how the military is the best, HONOR ARE HEROES, soldiers aren't paid enough, blah blah blah.

He joined the Air Force after getting fired from a Netflix call center for browsing cheezburger meme pages at work. He has been in for like 4 years, has never been deployed, and his job in the Air Force is to drive a bus around a base in Texas. The most dangerous thing he has ever done is drive his Corolla to work every day.

I'd say that compared to his record in civilian life, he's doing more than OK.

This is why I roll my eyes when people complain about deployments in the Navy. The worst thing a carrier deals with are the people in it. The last deployment I was on was mostly spent playing PS3 and hitting ports.

• Locked thread