Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bates
Jun 15, 2006

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

To continue the anti-vax thing from right before the last thread closed, I can't believe there's actually another person out there that argues that vaccines are bad because dying from diseases is natural other than the one I argued with and posted. People are hosed up.

Well at least they take the naturalistic fallacy to the logical conslusion. You got to be consistent!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

SodomyGoat101 posted:

My six year old daughter pointed out that all the vinegar is just falling to the ground, and can't reach the sky. Six. Years. Old.

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

RagnarokAngel posted:

Haha that last post is killing me. "Stay at home dads exist but are miniscule", well rather than blame society's view of stay at home dads being un-masculine and meaning they failed as a man, let's blame women who have it soooo easy I mean it's not like it's a real job.

Honestly if given the option to stay at home during the formative years of your own children you ought to be pretty drat stoked and I'd hold it against women if they didn't take advantage of that opportunity. Men are idiots for not moving with the times and pushing for reform on this.

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

Nikaer Drekin posted:

One of the most original videos yet! And by that we mean the 300,000,000th ice bucket challenge video!!

Yeah well this thing somehow worked out so now you know the next 6 months will feature dozens of attempts to copy it in new and exciting ways for other causes. Brace yourself.

Do a headstand for cancer awareness!

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

Finisher1 posted:

I've seen so many of these types of posts now, and I'm just wondering where these people live that kids don't ever play outside. I see kids playing outside all the drat time where I'm from.

We had older technology and unsafe cars but we had a GREAT time.

Makes you think!

• Locked thread