Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

I don't want to see the whole layout before I play it myself but those clips of Bowser's Castle are fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

I have a Wii U arriving sometime around Mario Kart's launch. Since NNID is now somewhat linked between systems, can I add people on my 3DS before it arrives?

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Oh well, thanks for the response. One day Nintendo will catch up on online stuff and it will be glorious.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Booted this up for the first time after driving for 4 hours. I am not used to having to look down for a map. Also the AI seems to have been improved. I was nearly 2nd on a 100cc cup which would be sacrilege on other versions.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Electrodrome might be my favourite track just because or the screens showing the toads and koopas raving around.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Why is everyone using metal peach online?

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

The turn after the glider section on Dry Bone Dunes is a nightmare.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

It doesn't seem especially tight but most vehicles seem to slide all the way to the other side. The platform above isn't easy to land either.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Come on, give us Cheese Land

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

I hope GBA Rainbow Road comes back. That hasn't ever been remade right?

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

I want to see a remake of Cheese Land

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Only Nintendo would announce this so close to April Fools. The 200cc trailer looks ridiculous.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Kurtofan posted:

loving Ribbon Road and Cheese Land?! gently caress yes.

I am so excited for Cheese Land :pusheen:

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

drat I have to wait until June for this. Enjoy goons!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

Little tidbit from having gone through a few courses on 200cc: If you're someone like me who likes to drift a lot in 150cc and lower, 200cc is a class where you have to pick and choose where to drift so you don't drive into the rough. On wavy paths, it's better to drive straight through, while on larger corners it's better to start drifting early so you can properly navigate each turn. Haven't run into any part of the mode where "braking is crucial," but I'll give updates if I come across them.

That being said, 200cc is amazing and the new DLC courses and characters are wonderful. Baby Park is sadly less hectic than I remember it being, but it's still pretty fun.

It's because there are no giant bananas, chain chomps or bowser shells flying around.

• Locked thread