Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
Yah, sorry been very invested into RTTS. Will accept in the AM!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
Orioles have BOS, DET, NYY, TB, TOR. Sent you all friend requests if we werent friends already.

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.

SAMB0 posted:

Orioles have BOS, DET, NYY, TB, TOR. Sent you all friend requests if we werent friends already.

Any of you around to play? Got time for 1 or 2?

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.

Monicro posted:

Sure I can do a quick one, I'll be on in a sec

Ok!Give me 5 to finish this fifa gae.

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
This is my first ever online MLB game since MVP 05. Go easy on me!!

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.

Monicro posted:

This game is stupid

Good game!!

On my go ahead single, on my screen my runner was on first. Then announcers said "And he's out!! that's the inning". Was weird. Fun though!

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
Sorry that the Orioles have been MIA. I should be around most days / nights this week and looking to play!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
Anyone need the Orioles this afternoon? And anyone around want to get a game in if your free?

• Locked thread