Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
So the guy talking to us over the blue tooth from inside a coke can just disappears after a while, huh?

Other than what is probably going to be a laughably bad story, the game doesn't seem too bad. Sure the setting isn't anything new (I'm pretty sure the stewardesses walking around are literally the flight attendants from the Fifth Element) and it doesn't look amazing but it has interesting mechanics and it's not as buggy as ride to hell. The robots will probably get wackier too, and wacky robots (or wobots, as they are sometimes known) are always welcome.

Does Anthony ever play or would wisping around make him sick?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Bricoleur posted:

Okay what the hell. We're told twice to observe the lady only and not make contact. What does Mr. Jim Mindjack do? Walk right up and stick his face into her so the other guy notices and pulls a gun on him. When you're ordered to not approach someone, don't. Already the script has tripped and fallen on its own shoelaces unless it's going for some Goosebumps "everything past 20 seconds into the game he was mindjacked!" twist.

Maybe the guys with guns are just the cops coming to apprehend the man that literally just snapped another man's neck.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I like how every male character that you can mindjack sounds like a bad Hank Hill impression to Judge. And the entire Sweet Steve section left my cheeks sore from all the laughing.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I only have one thing to say about that joke during the cutscene at about 8 minutes: Boo Gehrig

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Henchmen need cardio too

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Suspicious Dish posted:

About Us

Nerkas Solutions was founded by one man, with a single vision.

Today, we are hundreds of thousands of people strong... but we're still united by one incredible dream: to make humanity better, one innovation at a time.

But Nerkas Solutions is more than the largest technology provider in the world—through our Emily's Dream philanthropic fund, we are also the leading benefactor of charitable organizations.

Our passion for innovation and commitment to the greater good has led us to support a variety of causes, including nature conservation, wildlife research and government advocacy groups.

With over 478,000 employees in 126 offices around the world, Nerkas Solutions will always be there to serve the needs of mankind. Today... tomorrow... and into the future.

We invite you to learn more about us by exploring our site, or by contacting Nerkas Solutions today.

Stock's up 0.87, buy buy buy

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Open the door, guns on the floor
Everyone walk the robosaur

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I actually saw part of Johnny Stecchino in my high school italian class and all I could remember was, "I guess he's italian Mr. Bean".

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

judge reinhold posted:

You want it? You got it! It's a blip exclusive! We're kicking off our new series with a look at the MindJack upgrades!

I was on blip once a few years ago watching another LP and somehow I ended up on their main page and the featured video was a woman in lingerie installing a ceiling fan so this is pretty much spot on.

As for Lyle, I'm sure he'll end up betraying us at some point but they won't reveal it this early. He'll probably bide his time and lie... low (yes this should be "lay low" but thems the bad joke breaks)

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Who the hell calls traffic cones "pylons"? Now we just need to see what you call soft drinks and we'll have another piece of the puzzle.

Gotta be honest, I was expecting a starcraft joke, but I guess that would've been Anthony's purview.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

judge reinhold posted:

This has been established in the canon. It's fizzy soda pop drink.

I'm sorry, I guess someone hasn't been updating mendrinkin'wikia. TvTropes hogging all the glory, as usual.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Samizdata posted:

Okay then. The pretty shades.

Thanks for spoiling my Mindjack fanfic 50 shades of "How many guys are there?!"

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
You know, I'll give the game credit for not making the giant glowing blue spots on the the robot its weak points. That's what I thought at first and for the first time in recorded human history, this game has exceeded expectations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I find it hard to believe that someone known as "the nug man" finds mountain dew repulsive.

• Locked thread