Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

The AI in this game is somehow EVEN WORSE than what I imagined based on watching/reading reviews of this a couple of years ago. Wow. I hope no one paid $60 for this mess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Suspicious Dish posted:

About Us

Nerkas Solutions was founded by one man, with a single vision.

Today, we are hundreds of thousands of people strong... but we're still united by one incredible dream: to make humanity better, one innovation at a time.

But Nerkas Solutions is more than the largest technology provider in the world—through our Emily's Dream philanthropic fund, we are also the leading benefactor of charitable organizations.

Our passion for innovation and commitment to the greater good has led us to support a variety of causes, including nature conservation, wildlife research and government advocacy groups.

With over 478,000 employees in 126 offices around the world, Nerkas Solutions will always be there to serve the needs of mankind. Today... tomorrow... and into the future.

We invite you to learn more about us by exploring our site, or by contacting Nerkas Solutions today.
I'm more shocked by the fact that they kept this site up.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

dantheman650 posted:

I was tearing with laughter during the NERKAS bit. It's impossible to top Ride to Hell but drat if this game isn't making an effort.
Between RtH, Dark, and this horrible abomination, we've got some quality LP madness.

I don't think anything will ever top RtH for sheer insanity and crazy broken animations/gameplay though.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

I'm seriously convinced this game was scripted by aliens or something. I mean in the 2nd video there's a cutscene that just repeats the same conversation that the 'villain' had already had with the main characters 30 minutes prior.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

I just noticed in the credits two names of companies that worked on this: The Mustard Corporation, and Avocado Inc.

The hell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

So what was that android thing supposed to be? Also Lyle shows up at the end just to throw himself off of the building even though it seemed like that android killed him?

• Locked thread