Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

bowmore posted:

Hey guys from my tribe, my phone isn't letting me post in the doc, hoping we can work something else out
Chilli, attention!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm just imagining a whole bunch of people standing in a group yelling "DERP" in a horrible monotone

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Everybody take a torch, dip it in the fire, it's time for Tribal Council. Here, you have to answer for the actions you've taken in this game. Tonight is where one of you will be voted out. This is the last place you want to find yourself in this game. Being at Tribal Council puts you at risk of going home, and a spot further away from the $75 grand prize. During Tribal Council, you are NOT allowed to communicate outside of the thread by any means. No PMing eachother, no communicating in external docs, all talking occurs inside this thread. You can talk outside of answering the questions, but it must all be contained in this thread while Tribal Council is going on. Similarly, I ask that players who are not part of the tribe attending Tribal Council to refrain from posting while it's going on.

As is tradition with Tribal Council, we have some questions, submitted by players not attending tonight and from those in the viewer's vista. You must answer the questions asked to you in this thread before you're allowed to cast a vote. I will open voting at 9:30 or when everyone has answered their questions. Failure to cast a vote by the deadline will result in a vote cast for yourself.

QUESTIONS FOR TONIGHT'S TRIBAL COUNCIL:

For Bowmore

Being the resident Australian, how does the time difference impact your standing in the game when it comes to getting to know your fellow tribesmates?[

For Mr. Maltose

What's your thoughts on not even earning a single point in the challenge? What could have been done differently in a challenge that seems to have been completely dependant on random chance?

For everyone

Has anyone stepped up into a leadership position on the tribe?

Have any of your tribemates managed to get on your nerves already?

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

John Cena posted:

For everyone

Nah

Myself. Paper... really?

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
How long will we have to cast our vote?

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

You realize, of course, that everything I say is horseshit.

John Cena posted:

1) not really
2) man that chili guy is a dweeb

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

Chili posted:

How long will we have to cast our vote?

and do we post it in thread/PM it ???

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

No I wouldn't say so. I've just talked to the people that have been in the base camp. I don't think the challenge today required any cooperation so nobody had to step up.

can't say anyone has. Good group of people so far.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I'll give details for voting when the time comes.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Also, can we say whatever we want in here? Can we just start monologuing about poo poo are telling people to vote for someone, and then can we start replying to each other in here as well?

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

John Cena posted:

For Mr. Maltose

What's your thoughts on not even earning a single point in the challenge? What could have been done differently in a challenge that seems to have been completely dependant on random chance?

To be quite honest, the only thing that could have changed things was Dhaes sending in a move, but even then the competition was so handily won that I doubt there was anything that could have guaranteed victory for anyone

Nah, we're still on an ad-hocracy plan here
My tribe is a good tribe of good dudes.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Fast Luck posted:

Also, can we say whatever we want in here? Can we just start monologuing about poo poo are telling people to vote for someone, and then can we start replying to each other in here as well?

Yep, you can! As long as you're attending tribal council, the floor is yours.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

John Cena posted:

Yep, you can! As long as you're attending tribal council, the floor is yours.
I don't have any comments to make, was just curious. Also does MS Paint Jeff ask any follow-up questions or cross-examine at all? Or are those opening questions the extent of it?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

John Cena posted:

QUESTIONS FOR TONIGHT'S TRIBAL COUNCIL:

For Bowmore

Being the resident Australian, how does the time difference impact your standing in the game when it comes to getting to know your fellow tribesmates?[

I don't think my time difference has hurt me much at this point, I was around for the challenge and have managed to talk to most of my tribe. I know most of them pretty well to begin with.

I think not being able to access my tribe doc has hurt me the most but hopefully I can fix that sooner than later.

I haven't seen any leadership forming yet though I have seen chilli's name thrown up a couple of times.

No one is really getting on my nerves, they are all pretty cool.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Pretty ready to cast out my vote.

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

where the balls is sandwolf

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I guess he's voting for himself.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Good question. Harumph.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
He is probably drunk

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Get the drunks out

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

welp if he is voting himself, best not let his voice go unheard. I'll vote with him if he doesn't show

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Dhaes posted:

welp if he is voting himself, best not let his voice go unheard. I'll vote with him if he doesn't show

Aye

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Players, it is now time to vote. Using the template above, write down on the parchment and PM to me who on your tribe you wish to vote out. Do not post who you are voting. Unless you are answering questions, you cannot post in this thread until after the votes are revealed. You have until 3:00AM tonight to cast your votes. Please do not take that long!!!

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Dhaes posted:

Aye Aye

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

John Cena posted:

Players, it is now time to vote. Using the template above, write down on the parchment and PM to me who on your tribe you wish to vote out. Do not post who you are voting. Unless you are answering questions, you cannot post in this thread until after the votes are revealed. You have until 3:00AM tonight to cast your votes. Please do not take that long!!!
Template?

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

I dunno, I just sent a PM that says "I vote for this guy"

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

bowmore posted:

Template?

Since you're on a phone, you can just PM me who you're voting. But yes, theres an image template players are to mspaint the name of the player they wish to vote out posted.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

John Cena posted:

Since you're on a phone, you can just PM me who you're voting. But yes, theres an image template players are to mspaint the name of the player they wish to vote out posted.
Ohhhh ok, no worries.

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

oh thats what that is. blee. what is a good image host?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

imgur.com

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

It's time to reveal the votes. After the votes are read, the player with the highest number of votes cast against them will be the next player eliminated. If anyone has the Hidden Immunity Idol, and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so.

*...*

Alright, let's get to it.

That's one vote for Sandwolf.

• Locked thread