Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
It's not Mother's Day for me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I would also prefer the challenge be pushed back.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Does Monday at 6 work for everybody?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
That would be much better, thanks!

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Works for me

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

No problem for me.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Great! As a time killer, we will hold a REWARD CHALLENGE tomorrow at 7:00PM. But only one member from each tribe can play! Flash on your browser is required, so try to be on a non-mobile computer if you can.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Hey Hurf guys, I lost the link to our tribe chat. Someone send me it please!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
and then Chili got lost in the jungle and was never seen on the Hurf beach again.

(check your PMs)

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I heard the hurf tribe didn't want chili around

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

John Cena posted:

Great! As a time killer, we will hold a REWARD CHALLENGE tomorrow at 7:00PM. But only one member from each tribe can play! Flash on your browser is required, so try to be on a non-mobile computer if you can.

Am I missing something, or am I just the only loser actually around?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Propaganda Machine posted:

Am I missing something, or am I just the only loser actually around?

What your tribe didn't get told the secret?

No there's other losers competitors around

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Apparently not :tinfoil:

I just refreshed the doc, even.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So sorry about the delay folks.

Is there a representative here from each of the tribes who can participate in the challenge?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Don't see anybody else from Durf around. I think Majuju was the only other person who could make it.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm here for Hurf though I'm stuck on my phone unfortunately,

Disco Spider
Oct 31, 2012
I'll play for De.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

bowmore posted:

I'm here for Hurf though I'm stuck on my phone unfortunately,

The challenge isn't mobile friendly, unfortunately. You will need a mouse and likely some image editing software (MSPaint is fine).

Because of the delay (my bad!) if there's not someone from each tribe we will cancel this reward challenge and schedule it for another day.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Asiina posted:

The challenge isn't mobile friendly, unfortunately. You will need a mouse and likely some image editing software (MSPaint is fine).

Because of the delay (my bad!) if there's not someone from each tribe we will cancel this reward challenge and schedule it for another day.
I can go if need be. Reppin' the Hurf tribe.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Fast Luck posted:

I can go if need be. Reppin' the Hurf tribe.

Okay great!

Challenge is incoming.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Survivors, welcome to our reward challenge. This challenge will test your ability to think logically and to know how to count. So it's sure to be a hard one!

Today's challenge will be the number puzzle game Hidato. Hidato is a game of simple rules with complex solutions. You must create an unbroken line of numbers from the first to the last number in a grid. Consecutive numbers must touch on one side. The game will start with numbers that are fixed.

For example you may be given this

which is solved into this

Your tribe has chosen a representative to play in this challenge. Fast Luck from the Hurf tribe, Disco Spider from the De tribe, and Propaganda Machine from the Durf tribe will be playing.

When ready, this representative will be given the puzzle privately. They will have to insert the numbers correctly and PM the completed puzzle back to me. This is a race for the best time and you have one shot to submit the correct answer. If your answer is incorrect one additional minute will be added for every wrongly placed number, so take care to submit when you are sure.

I'm sure you want to know what you're playing for. The winner of this challenge will win an advantage for the next immunity challenge for their tribe.

I'll give you a few minutes to look over the rules and ask any questions. When the three tribe representatives have said they're ready in the thread, the puzzle will be given to them via PM and the timer will begin.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Ooh, fun.

Ready!

Disco Spider
Oct 31, 2012
Ready to go!

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Okay.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:siren: CHALLENGE IS ON! :siren:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
The results are in.

In third place at 19 minutes is....Disco Spider, from the De Tribe!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
In second place at 13 minutes is...Propaganda Machine, from the Durf Tribe.

While in first place at 12 minutes....

Fast Luck, from the Hurf Tribe!

Congrats to the Hurf Tribe. You will find out the exact nature of your advantage before the immunity challenge on Monday.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Augh, so close!

Disco Spider
Oct 31, 2012
Augh, not even close!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
In case anyone wants to see what the challengers had to answer, it was pretty hard and I'm impressed at all of their times! Well played everyone.

And the answer.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Yay! Nice work!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Congratulations Fast Luck and Hurf Tribe! What did you win? Well you'll find out on Monday~

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

You realize, of course, that everything I say is horseshit.
Yeah, that Fast Luck got a 9 inch cock

:frogc00l:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

just remember, you can say that but screencaps are against the rules

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Durf Tribe is on strike until we get treemail

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

No Mail No Masters

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...
My link to the tribal doc is completely hosed while I'm at work, but let me publically state that I'm in support of my tribemates in this affront to decency by the John Cena Alliance.

Unless we've gotten Treemail which I can't see because it's not the first 100 rows of the 1st sheet, in which case it's about drat time the mods delivered.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
You guys are illiterate anyway so who cares

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Whatever, Hurf got tree mail.

Maybe you Nonhurfers should try winning a reward challenge.

• Locked thread