Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Chili posted:

Whatever, Hurf got tree mail.

Maybe you Nonhurfers should try winning a reward challenge.
Your advantage was early treemail!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

This treemail is really good.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I'm too busy doing something with my life to be devoting it to flash games

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
In all seriousness the Durf tribe has not recieved any communication about the challenge taking place in three goddamn hours and we are displeased about this, it needs to be addressed

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

CapnAndy posted:

In all seriousness the Durf tribe has not recieved any communication about the challenge taking place in three goddamn hours and we are displeased about this, it needs to be addressed

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I think it's actually in two hours.

[Displeasure Intensifies]

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...
Can we a least get the start time verified?

##vote John Cena

There, maybe that will get some attention...

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

You heartless bastards! John Cena is in the hospital maybe!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Fast Luck posted:

:munch: it happened before! :munch:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Poque posted:

:munch: it happened before! :munch:

:munch: Nah, he'll just no-sell it :munch:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Fast Luck posted:

NO MODS NO MASTERS

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Voting Cena and destroying the authority is the only way anyone from Hurf or Durf will ever win this game

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Your Personal Muse posted:

Voting Cena and destroying the authority is the only way anyone from Hurf or Durf will ever win this game
Hey real quick remind me how the last immunity challenge went, I forget

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

CapnAndy posted:

Hey real quick remind me how the last immunity challenge went, I forget

My two challengers no showed out of fear and then we threw the game because we hated Wolery is how I remember it.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

My two challengers no showed out of fear and then we threw the game because we hated Wolery is how I remember it.

Fear of what?

We have no fear.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Byers2142 posted:

Fear of what?

We have no fear.
You have no fear because you literally ran out of it already. The thought of the De tribe thoroughly wrecking you has left you so drained of life that you are all just zombies staggering through life going through the motions, your autonomy gone and with only a vague recollection of times past where you could actually feel and could sleep without the haunting image of...

De.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

You have no fear because you literally ran out of it already. The thought of the De tribe thoroughly wrecking you has left you so drained of life that you are all just zombies staggering through life going through the motions, your autonomy gone and with only a vague recollection of times past where you could actually feel and could sleep without the haunting image of...

De.

You are so bad at poo poo talking it would embarrass the actual John Cena

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
John Cena, much like the Superman he emulates, cannot feel shame. But if anything could, De tribe's trash talk would do it.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Yet for all the shame he might feel, Cena would still join the De tribe since he isn't a loser

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Welcome Survivors to your second Tribal Immunity Challenge.

In this challenge you will be playing BATTLESHIP!

To start off I want each tribe to get together and place their battleships.

Each team gets 7 battleships to place

1 Aircraft Carrier (5 spaces)
1 Battleship (4 spaces)
1 Cruiser (3 spaces)
2 Destroyers (2 spaces)
2 Submarines (1 space)

In your Tribe doc you may discuss the placement of your ships. Place your battleships on this grid and PM the image to me. After which I will explain the rules for how turns will be taken.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Durf tribe IRL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P38EG97zlOg

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Hey dickshits, taking forever to get your board in is not the right way to win.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
The ships have been placed!

It's time to start.

How this will work.

So this doesn't take forever, for the first 5 rounds each tribe can attack 3 spaces of another tribe. These spaces do not need to be next to each other. From the 6th round onwards only one space per round.

Each tribe can only target one other tribe. The tribe they can attack has been randomized.

Durf can only attack De
De can only attack Hurf
Hurf can only attack Durf

You may NOT attack the other tribe

Your team may discuss within your tribe dos what space to attack, but I want only one representative to post in the thread where you are attacking. Whoever is the person who makes the first attack, they are the representative for the entire challenge.

Each round the three tribes will hit simultaneously. After each round I will post an updated board with hits and misses. You will be informed in thread if you've sunk a ship.

The first tribe to lose all their ships is going to tribal council.

However before we begin...

Hurf has won an advantage and will be given the opportunity to hit BOTH other tribes boards three times before the game begins properly, however they must attack the same spaces for both other tribes.

Hurf, what 3 spaces would you like to hit?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
We actually had our board ready since the very first day, just in case. Our board was vetted by a grandmaster battleship player, you may have heard of him, his name is Ric Flair.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also no posting now unless you are posting coordinates, so I don't have to scroll through a bunch of stuff tia.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

B2, F8, H7

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
BOOM?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So colour codes:
Black = Miss
Green = Hit
Red = Sunk!!!

Tribe Hurf

Tribe De

Tribe Durf

Tribe Durf has lost one of their submarines!!

Round 1, each tribe may put in 3 shots now against their designated tribe.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

A1, C3, D4

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

E5, G6, C3.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?
F1, A5, F10

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Results for Round 1

Tribe Hurf

Tribe De

Tribe Durf

Round 2 Go!

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

B7, H4, I2

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?
F2, E1, E6

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

E1, F2, G3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Results for Round 2

Tribe Hurf