Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

IcePhoenix posted:

it's ok I live in an apartment building which means he'd have to count to find me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

Byers2142 posted:

Hurf de Durf its BYOB time
sit back and chill to my BYOB rhyme

This is BYOB and you can hang with me
you can chill out relax and smoke a bong with me
if you need a pick me up cuz you're feelin down
just post a thread and they come around
glompin all over your melancholy posts
especially Pro Target cuz he posts the most
post a kitten picture and make the tables break
and sit there and laugh your rear end off while you chill and bake

make a youtube thread, MSpaint your dick
if dey find out ur a girl you get da profile clicks
and even if youre not you can still be a chick
just post some other girls picture, thats the trick

if youre makin effort threads to get the threadviews
sit down right here and ill tell you some news

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

Winson_Paine posted:

Hurf de Durf its BYOB time
sit back and chill to my BYOB rhyme

This is BYOB and you can hang with me
you can chill out relax and smoke a bong with me
if you need a pick me up cuz you're feelin down
just post a thread and they come around
glompin all over your melancholy posts
especially Pro Target cuz he posts the most
post a kitten picture and make the tables break
and sit there and laugh your rear end off while you chill and bake

make a youtube thread, MSpaint your dick
if dey find out ur a girl you get da profile clicks
and even if youre not you can still be a chick
just post some other girls picture, thats the trick

if youre makin effort threads to get the threadviews

assuming it's not an elimination vOv

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

CONGRATS FAST LUCK

OR MAYBE CONGRATS ICE I GOT 45 BOTTLES

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

John Cena posted:

Majuju, another Durf is going home. There's no way around this. The alliance that was thought to be unbreakable is falling apart each day, and it will fall apart again before the final three. This is an individual game, not even a question. Do you look at your past game with some regret? Or do you feel that things aren't over for your own game?

No regrets whatsoever. Whether the Durfs went from Durf 6 to Durf 3, or Durf 5+1 to Durf 2+1, every member of the alliance was aware that this sequence of events would eventually have to play out. We positioned ourselves accordingly, and the things I've done as part of the past game were made consciously and (for what I believe) good reasons. I'm still here, so at present, they clearly were, but there are still three votes remaining, so I might get bitten in the rear end before then. If that ends up happening to me, well, I clearly earned the ire of enough people to get myself voted out, but there's no shame in that, and there's no shame in people coming together to send me off the island.

I've done my best to put things down the path I'm hoping for for this vote, and fingers crossed I get to see the outcome I want. Things definitely aren't over for my game!

quote:

We're near the point where the game will leave your hands and go into that of the Jury's. Two more players will be joining the Jury before this game ends. You clearly have an idea who you want to sit on the Jury's bench down the line. My question to you is, do you have any question or statement you want to say to potential future jurors? Moves at this point could be $75 decisions. Think wisely.

Fast Luck: you are in a terribly unenviable position, man, and you are doing a hell of a job to make sure you stay in the game. While it's definitely soured the Durf best-laid plans, from an objective point of view it's rad that you're pulling it off. So, fuckin' well done to you.

Durfs: ilu all <3

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

Hi everyone!

IcePhoenix: this game has seen its share of cunning puppetmasters come and go, but you are the one that made it to the final three. What do you feel was your greatest success in the game - the thing you want to point to right now and say “Look, see here? This is the exemplary act of true Survivorstry. This thing I did is why I deserve your vote”?

PropagandaMachine: you’ve said yourself that you have played an unwinnable game. What has been your single greatest regret throughout? The one thing you wish you had or hadn’t done, given the opportunity and the hindsight of having made it to the final three anyhow?

Fast Luck: you first messaged me when it was far too late for me to trust you or even care about what you had to say, then decided to turn my non-response into a backhanded insult.

Meanwhile, you’re an arrogant, poo poo-talking prick, and your “strategic” ploy is weeks behind us. Since then, you’ve whined, written dumb fanfiction, and apparently decided to devote your existence to winning a bunch of challenges that didn’t exist. You had luck and determination on your side as far as challenges went, but your chance to make a good impression on anyone was constantly wasted with your terrible posting and terrible, near-sighted tactical analysis. The things that went on above and beyond your MASTERPLAN would make your head spin. Wrap yourself in the TRUE SURVIVOR CODE all you want, the other people you’re facing off against played the game better than you on every conceivable level.

I have no question for you. Kindly go gently caress yourself at your earliest convenience.

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

GIFs are tedious to make and require a lot of menial effort but that song is fuckin' above and beyond, dude. You did so good :unsmith:

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

BEST IN THE THREAD

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

Byers2142 posted:

Majuju, I voted you.

I guessed as much, what's the image?!

e: and thank you :3:

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

drat fine cup of coffee.

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

Asiina posted:

But it's true, Xylo is very much like Majuju. Every time I ever tried to talk strategy with Xylo he'd immediately shut it down with "this is just a popularity contest to see who wins anyway!"

Wait you mean it wasn't?!

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

Fun fact windshipper sent me a PM before that council telling me the vote was on me, that you guys figured I was going to idol Prop Machine, and that you knew Byers had immunity from the auction. I would have totally trusted this except for one critical error (see if you can spot it!) and I called him out in a confessional for this that was WAY too harsh and I regret the tone of it now.

And speaking of, yeah this is a feud based out of next to nothing, mostly me using my clutch first-juror privilege to poo poo-disturb because I became an instrument of TRUE CHAOS long ago. I am willing to cop to my part (particularly in escalating to nuclear) and apologize: I'm sorry for all the feudin', let's bury this hatchet.

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

Byers didn't even take part in the auction, he missed the challenge entirely.

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

Somebody missed it I thought! Oh well!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

Silly Burrito posted:

Best vote ever though.

holy poo poo

• Locked thread